<3> Lexi Love

---------------- 10:22 am ----------

The warm sensation of the sun emanating from the window hit Marcel in the face forcing him to wake up, he groans and puts his blanket over his head. A couple of minutes passed before he realized that Kaylee wasn't in bed with him, she's probably downstairs he figured. Shutting his eyes once again before hearing the sound of Kaylee and another female laughing.
A guest? This early? He thought as he took the blanket off of his naked body, getting up and putting on a pair of gray sweatpants and a tight black shirt.

Heading downstairs he noticed a guest was over, the two were chatting on the table in the kitchen. Kaylee noticed him coming downstairs. "Goodmorning sleepy head." She laughed.

"Sleepyhead? It's 10 am, it's still really early babe." Marcel yawned, walking into the kitchen and giving Kaylee a kiss on the lips.

"Oh! Lexi this is my boyfriend Marcel. Babe this is my friend Lexi." Kaylee introduced the two. Lexi was a 5'1 black female, she had light dark skin; Her breasts were big and so was her ass, both her and Kaylee had almost the same measurements, 36-28-36.

Lexi stuck out her hand and shook Marcel's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Marcel." Lexi was wearing a black crop top with no underneath and tight jean shorts.

"The pleasures all mine. Would you girls care for some breakfast? Pancakes? An Omelet?" He asked letting go of Lexi's hand.
The two beautiful women looked at each other for a second before Kaylee spoke.

"Pancakes please." She responded. With that Marcel turned into Mr. Cock, grabbing all of the pots, pans, and the ingredients; Milk, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, and flour- there's no flour.

"Hey, babe there's no flour." Marcel looked over at her.

"Do you want me to go to the store and get some?"

"Nah, I can just make some omelets." He replied.

"No, no, I'll go to the store I'll right back. You two chat while I go get the flour." She insisted, getting up from her chair and grabbing her purse and keys. "See you two in a bit." She said as she walked out of the house, closing the door and leaving Lexi and Marcel alone.
The two looked at each other and smiled but unbeknownst to him was that she saw the video Kaylee uploaded yesterday night, the same video of Kaylee having sex with Marcel.
Lexi kept looking at his crotch knowing damn well he had a woman breaker in his pants.

"So- How do you feel about Kaylee having an OnlyFans account?" She asked him. Marcel's eyes widened.

"U-um well, I'm fine with it. She is very beautiful." He responded

"Yeah, well. What about me?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"You're attractive too. But since I've known Kaylee for longer and I'm her boyfriend I'd choose her over you." He said.

Lexi pouted. "Aww, that's too bad." She lifts her crop top and shows off her big black breasts. "How about now baby?~" She asked him while groping herself.
Marcel's eye's widened once again, and his cock began twitching and getting harder the longer he stared at her tits.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself.

"Fuck is what I want you to do to me. Ever since yesterday's video I've been craving you.~" She said slowly placing her phone next to the glass of water, making it stand and the recording has now begun.
Marcel's was getting hard to the point where an outline was showing through hid gray sweatpants, Lexi took off her crop top and dropped it on the floor. She walked over to him and began kissing him on the lips and running her hand up and down his long hard bulge. She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her breast and the other hand sliding down and squeezing her ass. "Don't worry about anything.~ This will be our little secret.~" She whispered to him.

Marcel remembered the fact that Kaylee said that he could fuck other women if they got into more videos, after thinking it over he smirked and spanked Lexi, also giving her a tight grip at the end. "Our little secret. But right now you only get to blow me, nothing else. Tomorrow you get more treatment.~" He bargained.

"Tomorrow? You want me to stay the night?" She asked him.

"Yeah. Stay the night and get a taste of how Kaylee gets treated.~"

Lexi bit her lip and nodded. "Okay, deal." She smiled as she got pulled in and the two began kissing again, Marcel's tongue moving around her mouth and getting a taste of her. Pulling away Lexi started sliding down and getting on her knees, she wasted no time and quickly pulled down his sweatpants. His massive length whipping out and hitting her on the cheek, she gasped, she knew it was big but not this big. "Holy shit you're huge!"
She wrapped her hands around his cock and kept observing it before leading the tip to her lips and kissing it. She then spat on his cock and began stroking it making sure it was covered with her saliva, opening her mouth and putting the tip in her mouth she realized that it was too big to git in her mouth. Trying anyway she could only fit the first eight inches in her mouth.

Marcel chuckled seeing all of this, he grabbed the back of her head and shoved a couple more inches down her throat, now she was deep throating what she could of his massive meat stick of a cock. Gagging and choking she still moved her tongue around and sucked as much as she could, Marcel on the other hand kept groaning because of the pleasure it brought to his cock, her throat was like a tight pussy begin fucked for the first time.

Lexi then pulled away from his cock and began stroking it with both her hands while she kept licking and kissing the tip. This was different, this was something Marcel has never felt before and this made him feel as he was about to cum at any second. "Ugh Fuck! I'm so close!~" He yelled as his cock began to twitch in her hands. Those five words only made her go faster and faster, his cock was on fire until he burst.
Loads of his cum shot out of his cock and onto her face, she opened her mouth and swallowed as much of his hot steamy cum as possible until his last pump was shot in her mouth. "Fuck- That was like twenty minutes," Marcel said in exhaustion.

Lexi giggled and slapped his cock on her cheek. "You better last longer when you fuck me.~"