Chapter 6

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

Seokjin walked trough the halls of the University trying to find his next class.

'Why does this building have to be so huge.' Jin thought while he didn't know where he was for the fifth time.

Jin looked at the map in his hands while he continued walking trough the building.

But what Jin didn't see while walking was the guy who walked straight infront of him.

"Ouch." Jin said while he bumped into something hard. 

"Oh...I-I'm so s-sorry sir." Jin said while picking the stuff up that fell on the ground

Jin didn't look at the guy yet and handed him his bag that fell on the ground. "Thank you." The guy said. "N-no problem sir. And I-I'm sorry for bumping into you." Jin apologised before walking away.

But before he walked he took a glance at the guy he bumped into. 

'Oh my shitty shit.' Jin cursed to himself. 'That was my teacher.'

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Jin rushed into the classroom and saw the professor looking at him with his arms crossed.

"Why are you late in this class Mr....." "Uhm my name is Kim Seokjin and I'm so sorry for being late. I couldn't find the classroom its my first week here." Jin said hoping the professor wouldn't mind.

"Well because its your first week I will let it slide but next time you will have an extra assignment. Understood?" The professor said. "Yes." Jin said before he rushed towards the only empty seat in the room.

"So you new here." Jin heard the person next to him say. "Uhm yeah." Jin said while he grabbed his books out of his bagpack.

"My name is Kai nice to meet you....Seokjin was it right." Kai said while he shook Jin's hand.

"Yes but most people call me Jin." Jin said before he payed attention to the professor again.

"So my name is Mr. Lee and I'm your professor for this subject." The man who was in his forties said while he opened some powerpoint.

"In this lesson we will begin to review the parts of the human body and you will also have to write a whole report on this in a month." Mr. Lee said while most of the students sighed.

"Ugh boring." Kai said while he closed his book. "It's actually pretty intresting learning about everything that happens in your own body." Jin said.

"Sure pretty if you say so." Kai said. "Then why did you choose this subject when you don't even like it." Jin said being a bit irritated.

"Ugh long story pretty." Kai said while Jin sighed. Why did the last seat in the room had to be next to a stupid fuck boy. 

The same type of boy like his ex. The boys he hated the most and wanted to stay away from. Maybe next class he can score another seat which is not next to this jerk.

Finaly after another 40 minutes Jin heard the sound of the bell and immidiatly stood up from his seat and left the class room. Jin walked towards the University restaurant he would meet Jimin.

He saw Jimin waving at him when Jin entered the restaurant. Jin walked towards the table and took a seat while he sighed.

"So how was you class?" Jimin asked. "I had to sit next to such a big jerk. Ugh I wanted to kick him in the balls." Jin said while he grabbed his lunch out of is bag.

"Oh my who was it?" Jimin asked. "His name was Kai. I hate him." Jin said while he opened the lunch box but then he saw that somone sat next to Jimin.

"Uhm Jimin who is that?" Jin asked confused. 

"Oh this is my friend Jungkook. He is a first year university student at another university." Jimin introduced Jungkook to Jin.

"Hi I'm Jungkook and I'm nineteen years old." The younger said while he nervously looked Jin in the eyes. "He's always a bit nervous when he meets new people." Jimin said.

"That's okay. I'm Seokjin by the way but you can call me Jin and I'm 21 years old." Jin smiled at the younger.

"Can I call you Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Sure you can call me whatever you want." Jin said.

"But about that boy Kai. Yeah he's a total jerk." Jimin said. "Yeah I guessed that." Jin replied.

"He's like super popular because is dad is the owner of Korea's largest hospital in Seoul and he also owns like a lot of buildings in Seoul. But Kai litterly doesn't care and only wants his dad money. So lie a total jerk. I would stay away from him." Jimin said while he sipped at his drink.

"I was planning to do that." Jin sighed while he took a bite of his food.