Chapter 10

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

Jin woke up from his sleep and looked at his phone. He then smiled remembering a few days ago.

He hadn't had such a nice evening in years. Don't get him wrong with Areum his world was great too, but sometimes he just missed the freedom of being a student ,to just have fun with friends.

And he felt that these people were good for him. That he finally found some good friends.

But despite that feeling, Jin was still cautious. Afraid his heart would be broken again. That he had to pick up the broken pieces again.

And that he would go through the same process he went through three years ago.

Shaking those thoughts away Jin got out of his bed and walked towards his closet to find some clothes he could wear today.

He had spent the whole weekend with Areum. They had gone to the store together for new clothes and played so many games together. 

The most important thing for Jin was spending time with his daughter so that she could feel the love she deserved, the love he never had from his parents.

"Mommy are you wakey?" Jin saw a little head peeking through the slightly opened door of the bedroom.

"Hi baby did you have a good sleep?" Jin asked. "Yes mommy I slept weally well." Areum smiled.

"Can we have pwancakes for breakfwast mommy?" Areum said while displaying her puppy eyes. "Omo baby you know I can't say no to that face of yours." Jin smiled while pinching his daughters cheeks.

"Tank you mommy." Areum giggled before running out of the bedroom.

After Jin made his daughter pancakes and dropped her off at daycare he walked towards his university building.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Namjoon rubbed his sleepy eyes as the sunlight shone on his face. He stretched himself and looked out of the window.

Birds were chirping and butterflies were flying through the garden.

But despite all this cheerfulness, Namjoon felt less well than his surroundings.

Namjoon looked at his bedside table and took off the white picture frame. In the photo you saw a man and a woman, the woman had a baby on her lap and the man was holding the hand of an older boy.

All the people in the photo had big smiles on their faces. And you could almost feel the happiness through the picture frame.

Namjoon touched the head of the woman in the photo with his finger as a tear rolled down his face.

"Why did you have to leave me now?" Namjoon mumbled sadly.

Namjoon then put the photoframe back in place and got out of bed.

Today he actually wanted to do nothing and just lay in bed and think about everything.

And worship the person he loved the most.