fourteen

y/n pov - the next day

that might the two of you slept together in his bed. when you'd gotten home from the date, you had both been tired and just laid down on the couch and put some movie on.

you'd laid cuddled together for the whole movie. and afterwards none of you had wanted to let go.

for once, you woke up before namjoon. it was 8 am. you'd spent a few minutes replying to texts from your friends, both from 'the soulmates' and evangeline and mona. due to the time zones the three of you had some difficulties communicating when everyone was awake.

namjoon was snoring quietly beside you as you looked through your social media. nothing new.

you put your phone back on the nightstand and turned around to look at him. he was laying sideways, facing you.

carefully, you brushed some hair out of his face with your hand before turning around again and climbing out of bed. you stretched your arms out above your head and let out a yawn.

as quietly as possible you made your way to the kitchen and began looking for cooking ingredients. for once, you wanted to cook breakfast. during your days staying there you'd gotten a bunch of where everything was so finding what you needed wasn't very difficult.

in the end, you started making pancakes for the two of you.

once you were almost done, you heard the bedroom door open and a few seconds later a very tired namjoon became visible to you.

" you're cooking? " he murmured, his voice raspy.

" pancakes, " you replied with a smile.

he walked up beside you and planted a kiss on your cheek before heading off to the bathroom. you smiled at the action as you brought your attention back to the cooking.

40 minutes later

" do we have to do anything today? "

namjoon hummed, fiddling with a strand of your hair. the two of you were sprawled on his couch. y

" the only plans we have for the upcoming days is another dinner. " he spoke.

" when? " you asked, letting out a yawn shortly after.

" in five days, " he mumbled.

" okay, then we can do nothing until then. " you stated, bringing your attention to the tv.

namjoon let out a chuckle. " sure. "

you let out a sigh. it was your 6th day in seoul, which meant you were leaving in 9. the thought of returning home made you feel empty.

" hey, tell me something about you. " namjoon spoke after a while.

" what do you want to know? " you asked.

" anything. just tell me something, " he stated.

you thought for a moment. " in 5th grade, i was at a birthday party for this other girl at my school. when i was a kid i was for some reason really clumsy and so i was getting something to drink and i tripped on the air and fell forward. i then grabbed into the table where the drinks were and i just took the whole thing down with me. "

namjoon stayed silent for a moment before he burst out lugging. " that actually happened? "

you nodded. " most embarrassing story ever. "

" tell me something more. " he responded.

" this just puts pressure on me. i can't come up with anything. " you chuckled.

" okay, " namjoon whispered softly. 

-

a/n: this took so long im so sorry lol