Chapter 08

After bringing Saebin to jungle gym and frozen yoghurt shop, they're finally home. Saebin was sleeping so Saebyul just watch the tv since she got nothing to do.

That was when she heard a bell ringing. Like it was a kid playing bicycle or something. But the sound became more clearer and louder so she actually wonder if there's someone coming here with a bicycle or not.

"Delivery!"

Saebyul's shoulder automatically dropped the moment she heard the voice.

She slowly went out and closed the door of the room, not wanting Saebin to hear Wonwoo or else Saebin's gonna wake up and beg to play with Wonwoo.

"Mr. Jeon, tell me the fuck you're doing here?" She crossed both her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"I said delivery. Here, I bought something for you and Saebin. Is he awake?" He tried to peek but it's obvious that the door was closed.

"He went with dad. I'm alone."

"Much more better." He smirked.

"Ew, just go home. A guy like you shouldn't be invited to my house." She rebuked.

"Excuse me? I know you're rich, but I am coming from a rich family too." He shrugged.

"Like rich of money, but not love." She rebuked.

Wonwoo was taken aback. Somehow he found Saebyul rude for saying such thing about him and his family.

"Don't you dare involve about my family here. I know my family's a mess, but yours a mess too." Wonwoo was evidently very pissed off right now. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Meanwhile Saebyul have this disbelief face.

"He on a period or something?" She asked herself with her eyebrows furrowed.

And that's when she laughed in satisfaction all by herself. The thought that she finally annoyed the hell out of Wonwoo and that Wonwoo won't approach her again makes her happy.

-

"What a rude bitch. Why would she said such things?" Seungcheol have this disgusted face.

"Man, I don't know."

"Dude, just give up already. She hates you." Hansol stated.

"I can't actually believe you got rejected. You're so unlucky. Now I know why you dated only twice." Seungcheol teased before laughing.

"Shut up."

"Give up on $5k?" Mingyu smirked teasingly.

Wonwoo stared at Mingyu for a little while before sighing.

"No, not yet. I really need money. I won't give up." Wonwoo stated convincingly while making fists.

"Besides, I'm gonna prove you guys that I can get her." He added before clenching his jaws.

"That's the spirit my man." Seungcheol slung his arm around Wonwoo's shoulders.

-

It's going to be a good day just like before, Saebyul thought to herself.

It's lunch time so there wasn't that much students in Saebyul's class. Most of her classmates are having their lunch meanwhile Saebyul just sat there finishing her work and the three of her other classmates was gossiping at the other seats.

Someone suddenly entered the class and sat right in front of her.

"Psst."

She lifted her head.

"What are you doing here?!" She shout-whispered.

"What? I can't see my future girlfriend?" Wonwoo giggled.

The three girls are watching the two of them.

"For fuck's sake, get out. This is my class." She reprimanded sharply.

"I don't want to get out for fuck's sake. I want to stick with you for Saebyul's sake." He grinned ever so innocently, Saebyul facepalmed before giving him a poker face.

"You want to stick with me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yup!"

"Then, do you want to walk around the school with me?" She offered.

"I can't believe my ears. Yea, sure!"

The two walked out of her class.

"Ugh, I have to pee. Wanna come along?" She asked.

"What am I? A girl?" He gave her a poker face.

"There's no way I would go inside the girl's toilet." He added.

"I thought you wanna stick with me." She shrugged. Wonwoo sighed in frustration.

"Do I have to stick with you even in the toilet?" He rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that what stick means?"

"Fine."

Saebyul entered the toilet and when Wonwoo took a step, all the girls inside be staring at him and some are even screaming. Feeling very embarrassed, he ran away.

"Stupid Ryu Saebyul!"

Meanwhile Saebyul couldn't stop laughing witnessing everything.

Wonwoo went to the school's cafe because he knew his friends would be there.

"I can't believe I just got pranked, by a girl." He stated.

"Who pranked you?" Mingyu queried, perplexed.

"A girl, of course it's Saebyul." Hansol answered.

"What happened?"

Wonwoo told everything and seriously, the boys won't just stop laughing.

"I thought the toilet was empty! But when I went in there was actually tons of girls!" He whimpered making the rest laughed even more louder.

"That's probably the funniest thing you've done ever since we knew each other!" Seungcheol exclaimed before laughing again.

"Not forgetting also the stupidest thing he've done so far, just to get $5k!" Mingyu added.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Their guffaws seriously annoyed Jeon Wonwoo.

-

"Forget it, I don't want to stick with you. I want to stay with you." Wonwoo popped out of nowhere as he said that.

"What do you mean by stay?"

"Like, be your boyfriend or something." He smiled.

"Or something. Like what?"

"No, ignore the 'or something'. I mean, to be your boyfriend." He said.

"If I don't ignore it, what does the 'or something' stands for?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You really like to make things complicated." He rolled his eyes that was when Saebyul suddenly pinched his waist.

"What the heck? That hurts!" He muttered.

Saebyul keep attacking him by pinching his waist meanwhile Wonwoo keep trying to avoid it. But when he couldn't take it anymore, he pinched her ear. Saebyul squealed in pain and that was when the school's discipline teacher heard her.

"What is happening here?!" He asked sternly.

"Mr. Kim, he is trying to touch me!" She lied.

"Wait what? No! She started it first!"

"Jeon Wonwoo, come to my office with me now."

Saebyul tried so hard not to laugh in front of them. When the two walked away, Wonwoo took a look at her and that's when she stuck her tongue out before running away.

"Fucking Saebyul." Wonwoo murmured.

-