Chapter 20

"Why aren't you with Saebyul now? You're always by her side every time you have the chance to." Seungcheol raised an eyebrow.

"I said 'see you tomorrow' to her last night and I wanna pretend like I didn't say anything. Let's see if she'll come to find me or not." Wonwoo said between his chuckle.

"What the.. If I am to be Saebyul, I would really smack your head." Hansol rebuked.

"Geez.. Chill.. I'll see her later, don't worry. I can't endure myself of not seeing her." Wonwoo muttered.

"Cheesy."

"I'm actually quite jealous of you, I wanna find myself a girlfriend." Mingyu muttered.

"Yah, our csat are coming soon. Shouldn't you stop being a playboy by now?" Hansol nudged him roughly.

"Yeah, yeah.. Whatever. I feel so single."

"You feel so single after you dated 41 girls, amazing." Seungcheol chuckled while clapping his hands.

"Guys, let's just be serious with relationship from now on..?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow and shrugged slightly after that.

"I agree, wouldn't it be fun if we all hangout together with our girlfriends? That must be awesome." Hansol suggested.

-

"Why haven't he come to see me? I thought he said 'see you tomorrow' last night?" Saebyul said to herself while her eyes keep wandering around the school's cafeteria, she's eating her lunch alone now.

When she finally saw Wonwoo entering and queuing for his lunch, she pretended like she didn't noticed him and continued eating.

A few moments later, Wonwoo sat in front of her.

"Hi."

"Yeah, hi."

"What's with the mood?"

"Nothing."

"Did Soonyoung do something to you? Like annoying you or bothering you?" Wonwoo asked, his face evidently showed how much he cares which actually made Saebyul fluttered.

"Do you want to go somewhere with me later?" She asked.

"Sure! Where is this 'somewhere' by the way?" He questioned curiously.

"Just supermarket.. Help me buy ingredients."

"What do you wanna make?"

"I wanna try making oreo cheesecake for Saebin." She smiled.

"Woah~ Nice! Can you make for me too?!" He asked in excitement.

"Yeah sure."

"You really like cooking and baking." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Yeah.. Saebin likes cakes and cookies. I have to cook because I'm like the mother in that house you know? I have to cook dinner for both my dad and Saebin. I learned cooking from my mom." She lowered her voice as she spoke the last sentence. She smiled and continued eating.

"I'm sure your mom is very proud of you." Wonwoo tried to comfort her.

-

"You coming?" Seungcheol slung his arm around Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Where?"

"We're planning to have some fun at the arcade." Mingyu answered.

"Nah.. I have plans."

"What plans?" The three asked in unison. Wonwoo smirked and flipped his hair which annoyed the three guys, each of them made a disgusted face.

"I'm gonna help Saebyul buy ingredients to make oreo cheesecake." He have this proud yet silly smile.

"Look at Saebyul, she's being obvious day by day now. Asking Wonwoo to help her buy ingredients? Wow." Hansol smirked.

"Look! That's Saebyul and your rival!" Mingyu pointed his finger to both Soonyoung and Saebyul.

"By this, I declare that Soonyoung likes Saebyul." Seungcheol stated.

"Mind if I walk you home?" Soonyoung asked Saebyul.

"Uhh.. Actually I-"

"Why walk when I can give her a ride with my motorbike?" Wonwoo approached the two, both his hands inside his pockets while glaring at Soonyoung.

"Nevermind then, I'll just see you tomorrow!" He waved his hand to Saebyul before walking away.

"See you tomorrow my ass. I am the only person who can say that to Saebyul." He retorted as he pretend that he's punching and kicking Soonyoung. Saebyul stood there watching him in bafflement while his friends are laughing.

"What the heck Jeon Wonwoo."

He suddenly stopped.

"Could you please repeat?" He gave her his puppy eyes.

"Hey guys!" Saebyul ignored him leaving him dumbfounded and went to the boys making Wonwoo felt wasted.

"Hey, Saebyul!"

"How's school today?"

"Did you have any homework?"

"School was just fine.. And nope, no homework for today." She smiled.

"Wonwoo told us that you're gonna make oreo cheesecake, make some for us too!" Seungcheol pleaded.

"Yes please!"

Saebyul laughed softly before nodding.

"Alright, I'll bring tomorrow for you guys. Don't worry." She smiled warmly and the boys cheered happily.

-

"What do you need?"

"I got the rest ingredients. I just need oreo, whipping cream and vanilla extract. Oh! And also butter." She listed, Wonwoo nodded his head understandingly.

"When was the last time I did grocery shopping with my mom again?" Wonwoo questioned himself. Saebyul who was busy looking for the ingredients suddenly turned her head to him.

"That actually made me curious. You never talk about your family." She frowned.

"I'm fine with my parents, it's just that I found them love my younger brother more than me. That's why I ignore them all the time." He stated.

"What? You got a younger brother? I thought you're the only son." Saebyul showed him how surprised she really is.

"Yeah, he's a year younger than me, the same age as you. He didn't attend our school anyways." Wonwoo told.

"Ahh, I see.."

"Do you have your family picture on your phone?"

"Trust me, not even one."

Saebyul went speechless and smiled before turning her head away, continuing to look for the ingredients she needed.

"How many packs of oreo do you-" That was when Wonwoo's hand touched Saebyul's hand as the two are trying to grab the oreo. Saebyul stared at their hands while Wonwoo stared at her.

Somehow, Saebyul's hear started beating so fast.

"-need?" Wonwoo continued. The two acted like nothing happened, Saebyul cleared her throat as she scratched her head.

"Let's buy five packs."

After the grocery shopping that was silent and awkward, Wonwoo rode Saebyul home.

"T-thank you." She stuttered, her eyes not looking at him.

"Yeah sure. Why are you so awkward anyway?" Wonwoo laughed.

"Shut up and go home." She then walked away.

"Saebyul, Saebyul.." Wonwoo smiled as he shook his head.

-