Chapter 19

"Hi Saebyul!" Saebyul frowned and turned around only to see Hansol smiling at her which made her wonder what is he up to.

"You're up to something, what is it?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, are you always this type of person who always jump onto conclusions just like that? Without even-"

"That's because you never greet me."

"Okay, sorry. I'm not trying to make you think that there's a reason behind this. I'm just greeting you since you are the friend of my friend, Jeon Wonwoo." He smiled innocently.

"Tomorrow is Saturday.. So maybe later after school we can hangout with Saebin?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, just don't bring him back home late." She was about to walk away when he grabbed her arm.

"You are coming too. Wonwoo would like it very much, please~" Hansol give her this pleading and puppy eyes.

"Fine."

-

"Come on Saebin, don't you wanna see hyung and his friends?" Saebyul raised an eyebrow making Saebin gasp loudly.

"I WANT TO SEE HYUNG!" He shouted and started to jump in excitement. Saebyul giggled seeing how happy Saebin is.

After the two dressed up, Saebyul locked the door and waited for the boys to come and pick them up. Her father isn't home as always.

Five minutes later the boys arrived with their own motorbikes.

"Okay Saebin, pick your favourite." Saebyul crossed both her arms.

"Me! Remember? I'm Seungcheol hyung the one who helped baked the cookies a lot!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"Yah, it was my recipes anyways. Join Mingyu hyung, Saebin." Mingyu smiled and patted the space behind him.

"You guys are scaring him. Saebin, this hyung will show you the fun of riding motorbikes." Hansol smirked.

"You guys argue over him, I'll take Saebyul." Wonwoo then gave Saebyul a wink.

"I want to join Seungcheol hyung!" Saebin shouted in excitement. The two was defeated by Seungcheol and sighed in unison.

End up, Saebyul joined Wonwoo.

"You guys looks like this gangsters who always involve in an illegal motor race, you know?" Saebyul have to shout right behind Wonwoo's ear during the ride.

"That's because we really were an illegal motor racers before." Wonwoo chuckled.

"WHAT?"

Wonwoo laughed out loud and clutched his belly.

After arriving at the jungle gym, Saebyul opened her helmet and handed it to Wonwoo.

"You're lying? About being the illegal racers." Saebyul blinked her eyes.

"Guys, tell her."

"We were, not we are. But we stopped anyway since our parents found out about it. Our motorbikes got confiscated for three months do you believe that? Can you imagine not having your motorbike for three freaking months?" Seungcheol held his head with both his hands.

"Geez."

"That explains why Wonwoo is so obsessed with his motorbike. He always modified it, he've wasted lots of money. That's why he wanted to get this $5k-" Mingyu quickly covered Seungcheol's mouth as Hansol and Wonwoo got their eyes widened.

"$5k? From what?" Saebyul asked, not knowing and understanding everything.

"His dad is very strict you know? He should be accepted to Seoul University in order to get $5k from his dad. And he needs that $5k for his motorbike." Mingyu smiled sheepishly. Wonwoo sighed in relief soon after.