Chapter 13

Fast forward, it's the Pledis High School Sports Day today. Everyone was wearing shirts according to their team color and was lining up according to their team too.

Saebyul was standing at the middle with her other teammates.

'Lucky enough I'm not in the same team with those four dorks.' She thought to herself after she keep looking the people around her. She noticed the three boys are all from different team.

'Yeah, Wonwoo told me he's in the blue team so I'm safe.' She thought again.

But that was when she saw the familiar figure wearing a black sweatpants and a black shirt. Her eyes squinted before she take a look on her own shirt, to see whether or not it's the same color with her shirt.

Yeap, it is the same color.

"How the fuck?" Is the only thing she could utter.

Three fangirls suddenly came to him, his expression turned annoyed. He said something and the girls went sad before walking away.

"Hey, Ryu Saebyul." Wonwoo waved his hand with a smile as he went to Saebyul.

"Dude, you told me you're in the blue team." She crossed both her arms together.

"Well, I exchanged with my friend since his girlfriend is in the blue team. I just wanna help him." He shrugged innocently.

"Don't come near me." She furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a disgusted face.

"Don't you think I look cool and hot? Wearing black sweatpants and black shirt." He spinned his body twice right in front of her, with both his arms opened.

"No." She in uninterested way replied.

Wonwoo got both his shoulders dropped hearing her answer.

"Okay everyone, before we start our Sports Day, let us do zumba first!" Mr. Hyun shouted through the mic, he was standing at the top of the bleacher with the other teachers.

There was suddenly a music, it was loud enough and it gives the vibe to the students, except Saebyul. Mr. Hyun was doing some movements and everyone was following him meanwhile Saebyul just stood there not doing anything.

Or should I say, not being productive.

"Hey, this is fun! You should try!" Wonwoo have to shout since the music was too loud. Saebyul turned to look at Wonwoo who was spinning his waist, everyone else was doing the same movement. Saebyul jutted her upper lip in disgustion.

"You got no jams." She mumbled, not that Wonwoo could hear her.

After the three minutes of zumba, it finally ended. Everyone went to sit on the bleachers according to their team color. Not forgetting Wonwoo being glued to Saebyul.

"Could you please don't come near me? It's annoying the hell outta me." Saebyul rolled her eyes.

"Okay, our first game for today's Sports Day will be the 200 meters run for boys! Participants please get ready!!" The MC shouted through the mic.

"Wish me luck." Wonwoo patted Saebyul's head before heading to the starting line, Saebyul was somehow confused. She didn't knew Wonwoo would join such thing.

Everyone was cheering once all the four boys from each team are already at the starting line. Of course, it's Mingyu, Hansol, Seungcheol and Wonwoo.

"Oh, no wonder why he's joining." Saebyul murmured to herself in annoyance.

"Ready, set, GO!" And the MC blew the whistle.

The four boys started sprinting.

Saebyul was actually amazed to see how fast Wonwoo really is. There's a huge gap between him and his three friends. The shouts and screams became louder and louder the more nearer the boys are to the finishing line.

"I didn't know he could be that fast." She murmured in disbelief.

"Jeon Wonwoo from Black Team won the first place!" The MC announced and soon after he announced the second and third winner.

Everyone cheered ever so loudly, evidently pissing Saebyul off.

"What a great starting. Now it's time for the girls 200 meters run!"

Wonwoo went back to Saebyul and sat beside her.

"Fuh, I think your wish just got granted." He smirked.

"What wish?"

"That you wanted me to win." His smirk grew even wider.

"Ew." She rolled her eyes.

During the game, Saebyul was just silent watching and she's glad that Wonwoo isn't disturbing her at all, he's being silent all the time.

"You hungry? There's some free snacks and drinks." Wonwoo suddenly asked, shattering the silence between the two.

"No."

Wonwoo went to the table where there are a lot of free foods and drinks for the students to take. He took two bottles of grape flavored drinks and two croissants.

"Here." He handed Saebyul the drink and the food. Without thanking and glancing at him, Saebyul took both of it.

Wonwoo was so loud cheering for his friends because the three of them joined a few games meanwhile Wonwoo only joined the running competition. Saebyul was annoyed that he was actually cheering for the other team but not black. She get that they're his friends but you know.. They're not on his team.

"Alright, the next game would be the Partner Run! Partner from each team please get ready!" The MC shouted.

"Alright, let's go. We will win." Wonwoo stood up and grabbed Saebyul's arm.

"What are you talking about?" She furrowed her eyebrows, baffled.

"I wrote down our name for the Partner Run, heheh." He gave her the sheepish smile.

"What the heck!" She smacked Wonwoo's arm for three consecutive times making Wonwoo to squeal in pain.

"Without my permission?!" She yelled.

"Hey, hey! Jeon Wonwoo and Ryu Saebyul, faster go to the starting line!" The leader of the black team scolded the both of them.

"Fuck you." She rolled her eyes and walked to the starting line looking so mad.

Saebyul really saw everyone be gossiping about her and she knew it's because of Wonwoo, who else could it be.

"Come on bitches, I'm not stealing him away from you all." She whispered to herself.

Each partner are given a rope, they need to tie one of their foot to their partner's.

"Do you want to be on my left side or right side?" Wonwoo, who was bending his knees lifted his head to look at Saebyul.

"Any side is fine, we're not gonna win anyways." She mumbled the last part, hoping Wonwoo wouldn't hear it.

"You sure about that?" He suddenly stood up and smirked at her after he finished tying their foot together.

"I am."

"We'll see.." His devilish smirk grew wider which made Saebyul wonder.

"On a scale of one to ten, how sure are you that we'll win?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I wanna say ten but you'll think of me as a narcissistic so I'll say nine." He grinned innocently.

-