U.A exam part 2

Izu P.O.V

'Its time to do it. Its time to give everything i got from my training with all might these past 10 months. I will become.... The hero i always dreamed of being!' I thought, trembling before slapping both of my palms against my face.
I took a deep breath. 'Y/N and All Might are counting on me, mostly Y/N.'  I blushed remembering the flood of kisses she left on my face for good luck. Lets hope i dont screw this up.

I was startled out of my thought by a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and paled at the sight of the boy with the glasses from the presentation.
"What are you doing here" he asked "Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?"
"N-No, Of course Not..." I stuttered out.

With him pressuring me, i didn't notice the other participants staring at me and murmuring about and me. I looked to see them laughing. I feel like the others think they lucked out because I'm here....

"Okay START" Present Mic screamed, to get our attention. "What's wrong. There are no countdowns in real fights!"

"Run, Run" He laughed, "The die has been cast, you know!"

"Huh, huh?" I stood there, dumbfounded before seeing the other participants already gone running into the exam room. "What?!!"

"Im behind already!" I said, running after them.
'Calm down, Calm down! Its Fine! Its Fine! I got All Might with me.

Flashback
"All right. You swallowed the hair, right? All Might asked.

"I dont feel any different, though...."
"Of course not" All Might said, " What do you think the stomach does? Well you'll feel someting in two to three hours"

"Wait hold up" Y/N beside me gagging. "All Might pls tell my you at least washed you hair before you came here"

All Might, "..................."

I turned to Y/N, "See ya in a couple hours. Im gonna go home and take a shower and eat."

"Brush you teeth as well" She said pointly glaring at All Might and his bunny hair style.

All Might coughed into his palm to get our attention. " Young Midoriya, you have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. You didn't even get to take it for a test drive... prepare yourself for physical repercussions that it'll have on your body."

"Huh?"

" I don't have time to explain it to you in detail, but I'll just tell you this, when you use my quirk, One For All, squeeze your buttocks and yell this inside your heart--"

"S-"
Flashback ended

While running, i was startled out my thoughts again by a big robot.  It settled its big eye on me, and charged forward. My fear got a hold of me and i froze. Closing my eyes as i waited for a impact. But looked to see the bot destroyed by a laser.

"Thanks for distracting it, " i boy with blond hair and purple eyes said. With a belt on his stomach. "Merci, we made a good team, but i don't think we'll meet again," he smiled" Adieu"

"We won't meet again....?" I repeated.

"Six minutes and two seconds left" Present Mic screamed.

I panicked realizing i still have no points and ran forward to see the robots being destroyed by the other participants.

I then looked up to see U.A has released the 0 pointer. Everyone running away from it as it destroyed a building in its wake, i looked through the clearing dust to see a girl, under the rubble, her legs stuck. The rocks to heavy for her to push off.  With out hesitating i rushed forward at the bot, feeling One For All powering up at my legs, I jumped and with yell slamming my fist into bot. "SMASH"

After destorying the bot. I finally realised what All Might meant. My body falling to the ground, both my arms and legs broken. Just before my face met the ground the girl i saved slapped me in the face. And made me float momentarily before pressing her fingertips together and saying release and letting me land softly on the ground.  Then she started to hurl rainbows from the intense use of her quirk.

After that aftermath. Recovery girl came to heal the injured and placed a big sloppy kiss on my head. As i feel my arm and legs heal. I laid on the ground in embarrassment, sadness and exhaustion.

Time skip. One week passed.

"Izuku"
"Izuku"
"Huh"

"Why are u smiling at that fish Izuku" my mom asked, slightly scared.

"Im sorry, im fine" I said hurrying up and eating my food.

My thoughts replaying that I barely even pass the exam. And the fact All Might hasn't contacted me.

With all my worried i couldn't help but feel like i failed All Might and Y/N. But i know what i did was right. I was interrupted from my self-loathing thoughts by my mom slamming the door open with a letter from U.A.

"Izuku its here"

I took the letter from my mom and took it to my room to read. I could here my mom pacing around my door in a fit of worry.

I sat in my room in the dark looking at the letter on my deck. Before grabbing it and ripping it open. To see a small disk of a projection of All Might.

"I am Here as a projection"

"All Might?"

" I had to do some paperwork that took some time I couldn't contact you sorry" he said.

He then told me that i had no points in the exam. But the girl i saved tried to donated some of her points and I  earned rescue points for helping her in the exam.

"Midoriya Izuku, 60 points"

"And Uraraka Ochaco, 45 points"

"You both pass"

I looked at the list of points and see Kacchan was in second place but I couldnt see who was in first.

"Come Young Midoriya, This is your hero academia.

After receiving a lot of help, my life changed and will continue to change. And now, my dream high school life is about to begin.

I smiled with teary eyes. I decided to call Y/N.
"Hey Izu. Did you pass?" She asked worried.

"Yess" I said, my voice shaky with tears. "How about you did you pass.?"

She giggled, "I most definitely did and i did something to piss off Bakugo in the future. and we in class 1a lets work hard together."

"Yes" i said. My chest lighter and warmer after speaking with her. Know she got my back will help me move forward as well. My soulmate. I promise I will grow strong enough to protect you. Y/N.