Izu gets a quirk

Izu, whose whole life been told he will never be a hero cried in joy in your arms as his favorite hero told him his dream will finally come true. Reliving all the insults and apologizes of those who believe he wouldn't be able to do it. The next next words out of his idols mouth confused the both of you.

"You are worthy to inherit my power" said All might

Silence

 "HUH" you and Izu said, looking up at him, confused

"Inherit your power?" Izu asked

All might suddenly burst out laughing. Scaring the living hell out you and Izu.

"I'm starting to think all the fights he had has gone to his head."  You thought

"what's with them faces" All Might, " It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this." as he walked up to the two of you.

"Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" All might said. spitting up blood.

"WHat is All Might saying...?"  you both thought

"I'm talking about my power, young man." he says, "the tabloids call it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero."

"Wait," you said, "the meaning "had to be a natural-born hero." that would mean your quirk is to pass it down to someone, if you are asking Izu to inherit it."

"huh" Izu said again, looking at All might.

All Might nodded. "Yes, Young one, the truth is My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch,"

"It was passed on to you...?" Izu said, looking at you ask he realized what you and All Might meant.

"Yes, And now, its your turn." All might says.

"W-Wait! Wait a minute!" Izu said, "It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by Inheriting or passing on a quirk... I've never heard of anything like that before, and it's never even been conjectured in the debate." 

"Aww shit Izu beginning to mumble."  You thought, sweatdropping.

"izu" you said

Nothing

"Izu!" you tried louder.

more mumbling

"IZUKU" You yelled

"What" he said looking around. then at you

"make common sense of this he said he inherit his quirk, which would mean he must have been born quirkless and the power was passed down from generation to generation. or those who was picked by the previous to inherited. And that the person who must inherit it must have a righteous heart, Am I right All might." you said looking at All Might.

"Yes, young one, this quirk has been passed down from generations to a person, the previous has deemed worthy and with a courageous and righteous heart;" He said

"Why are you... Why are you giving me something so great?" Izu Said

"I have been looking for a successor" All Might, confessed, "And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a quirkless hero fanboy, but you were more heroic than anyone else besides your friend back there. before she came to the scene."