Class 1a

"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!"

Y/N L/N 80 villian points and 55 rescue points

Bakugo Katsuki 77 villian points

I am going to enjoy the actions of our future first years. A rat thinks as he looks at the recording of explosions and a dragon girl switching between elements in mid air. These 2 students gonna be a force to deal with along with All Might's successor. Poor kid body can handle the power. But i can see through with his determination he will grow stronger as well. 

Time skip brought to you by aizawa looking like a yellow caterpillar in his sleeping bag.

Izu. Pov.

The night after i opened my acceptance letter. That person contacted me.

Without evening think i blurted out.
"All Might"

From the shock of me screaming his hero name. All Might spitted out alot of blood.

Passerbys started ranting. "All might?  No way! where?"

All Might said" Repeat after me, I had the wrong person"

"Oh. I had the wrong person" i said, panicking,

They lefted. Sad and disappointed.

"Congrats on getting accepted" All Might says.

"Thank you very much" i said.

"Just so you know, i didn't tell the school about my connection to you. You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges. " he said.

"Thank you for your conceern" I said, then remembering, "But i was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here, huh?"

I started to ramble about his agency and stuff. Til he said "stop that"

"I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it.  I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor."

The flame i passed on to you is still small, but in the future, it'll be exposed to the wind and rain and grow even bigger. And then, I will slowly become weak and disappear, and I will finish my job. Yeah that's deep,"

Time skip. First day of school.

"Izuku do you have tissues" mom said.

"Yeah"

"And your handkerchief? What about your handkerchief? Your hanky? " she asked. All worried.

"I have it! Im going to be late." I said "and Y/N is outside mom"

"Izuku one more thing" mom said.

"What is it" i asked.

"You're really cool" my mom said.

I frozed, my cheeks flushed. My mom is always supporting me so much. I know she proud of me and im thankful of how she helped me along with my training. This is the beginning of my high school career.

I smiled " im off!"  Before opening the door to my apartment and stepping out.
I see Y/N standing close by the gate.

She turns, "Hi Izu " greeting me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Mama Inko" she said turning to see my mom watching us with happy teary eyes. "See ya later"

We begin walking.
"Our first day huh?. Are you nervous Izu" she asked