U.A exam part 1

Well its time. You were ready for the exam as you are bouncing in excitement for a fight. But you looked at Izu who was shaking. he was so nervous.

You turned to him. "Izu"

"y-yea" he stuttered.

Quickly you stood on you tip toes and grabbed Izu by the cheeks and gave him a deep kiss.  Izu's eyes widen before gently closing as he held you by the waist. As you pulled away Izu was looking at you with half lidded eyes as he leaned down for another kiss which you blocked. you hold him by the cheeks as he stares into your fiery hazel eyes.

"you have the quirk and you have the training, Now lets show them what makes a hero. you can do this, I believe in you Izu.' you said.

Izu looked at me before nodding and giving him another kiss. 

"Now let's go" you said before grabbing him by his hand and running to the entrance.

As you and Izu walk to the U.A entrance, you heard a familiar yell. "Get outta my way Deku"

You turned to see bakugo walking up to the both of you.

"Don't stand in front of me. i'll kill you" He said. "that goes for you too , Dragon Bitch"

Izu lost all the confidence that you and all might build up for him as he stuttered. "M-Morning. L-Let's both do our best....."

"Izu you don't have to listen to that angry Pomeranian, you gonna do great and don't listen to him ever. he may be your childhood friend but he is not suppose to hurt you like that. you are gonna be a hero and better than him too." you looked up at Izu with all the love and compassion you have for him. " show him you are not weak anymore."

Izu looked at you with those beautiful jade eyes filled with determination. "She is right Kacchan, I'm not weak anymore and you can't keep pushing me down anymore, I'm gonna be a hero and you can't stop me. Now see you in class" He said as he wrapped a arm around your waist before walking away from the ash-blond head that looked like he is about blow up in angry.

Time skip brought to you by Uraraka making Y/N and Izu float.

You and Izu look up at Present Mic.

"For all you examinee Listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!. Everybody say "hey"!"

Absolute silence 

You and Izu stared at the sad pro hero. You deadpanning his reaction and Izu fanboying.

"What a refined response" He continued, "Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready Yeah"

Again

Absolute 

Silence

While Izu is still Fanboying. "It's the voice hero, Present Mic! Wow.....! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved" All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes."

Next to izu is Bakugo who said. "shut up" to Izu fanboying

You just sweatdropped at your soulmate's reaction to pro heroes.