╰ • ten • ╮

It's been about three months since Micah had moved in with the Diaz boys. And they were doing amazing as a little family of their own. With the occasional Buck around here and there after some shifts. Everything between them was great. Christopher also loved having Micah around even more than before.

She was currently making breakfast for her boys as they say at the table doing some last minute homework Chris forgot to do the night before. Micah watched the two from her spot at the stove where she was cooking eggs and bacon, shaking her head at them. Pulling plates from the cabinet, she plated their food and brought it over to them just as the two finished Christopher's homework.

"Babe, can you grab the orange juice from the fridge?" She questioned as a knock was placed on the front door.

Eddie and Micah made eye contact with one another and he gave her a confused look making her shrug before walking to the door. Pulling it open she found Evan and Maddie. She gave them the same look she received from Eddie, tilting her head at the sight of her siblings. She opened the door wider and let the two in.

"Hey guys, everything okay?" Micah asked seeing the look they had on their faces.

"Yeah, everything's great. Maddie is just trying to let Doug off the hook." Evan snapped causing Micah to flinch at his outburst. "Sorry." He adds after watching Micah for a second. "I'm a little worked up about it."

"And it," Maddie waves a hand towards their brother. "has been blown out of proportion. Completely. I just think he should be heard out is all." Micah turned her attention from Evan to Maddie.

"Can I ask why?" Micah spoke up looking fully at Maddie. "He has hurt you on countless occasions and shouldn't be trusted to just talk. But don't in any way think I'm judging you. Because I'm not. I just think you should stay clear of him. And if he tries anything, like anything at all, let me know and I'll do something about it for you." Micah gives her a sly smile at the end earning a punch in the shoulder from Evan.

Eddie and Chris walked into the living room where the three were talking. "Hey guys." Eddie greeted them just as Micah groaned in pain.

She grabbed Evan by the back of his neck pulling him to the hight of her knee, sending him folding over in pain. Evan grabbed around her leg trying to drop Micah, but she stood her ground. While everything between her younger siblings happened, Maddie said a small "hey boys" to Eddie and Christopher all whilst watching Evan and Micah to make sure they didn't kill each other.

"Do that again and you'll lose your goddamn hand. Be happy there's a child in here." Micah threatens as she let her brother go as he rubbed the spot she had him by. "Besides, Maddie is an adult. What all did you actually think coming here was going to do, or get you, Evan?"

"Honestly, I don't know." He threw up his arms before letting them slap against his thighs for dramatic effect.

"Okay, well figure it out on the way to work. We have to drop Chris off still so we'll meet you there." She turned towards Maddie again. "Have a good day at work, don't let E scare you all that much." She hugged Maddie. "He forgets I can kick his ass now."

Maddie laughs before wishing the couple and Chris a good day before pulling Evan behind her and out of the house. Eddie crossed his arms across his chest, giving Micah a playful stern look. She smiled at him which made Christopher laugh at them. Eddie gave up and shook his head knowing this was how the younger Buckley siblings showed their love to one another. That and the fact that Evan was asking for it with how he viewed Maddie's situation with Doug.

With her siblings walking out the door, Micah turned to Eddie and Christopher. "You two ready to go?"

"Your missing your bag, mi amor." Eddie pointed out causing her to let out a groan, turn around and walk back to their shared room.