1

"Stop! Stop! Please no more... no more." Danny screamed and thrashed as he slept. The screams leaving his mouth could be heard a mile away. "Please, stop! Don't do it! Not again!... please... I can't take it anymore." His screams grew quiet, until his voice went down to a soft whisper.

There was a knock at the door.

Nobody replied.

Another knock was heard but louder.

The simple noises shot Danny out of his horrible nightmare. His hair stuck to his sweaty forehead, skin showing off shine. The sheets slightly wet. Pillow and blanket on the floor.

|Danny's POV|

I ran a shaking hand through my damp hair. Getting up and off the bed, I walked towards the door. Knocking still being heard. Opening the door quickly, the cold wind hitting my warm body sent a shiver down my spine.

"Hey, Danny. Are you alright? I heard you scream." A soft voice spoke. Ashley.

"Yeah. I'm sorry to wake you. I'm ok. It was just a nightmare... just a nightmare." The last words kept repearing in my head.

Just a nightmare..

Just a nightmare..

Just a nightmare..

That's the thing, it's not just a nightmare. It was real. Every little detail is stored into my brain, everything. I relive the moment over and over again.

"Ok, if you need anything I'm right next door." She smiled warmly before heading back to her apartment. Once she closed her door, I looked up at the sky. It's still kinda dark, I wish it was day already so I can just forget about it. Forget about that time.

Setting foot back into my room, I closed the door. The fresh air really helped. But not as much as I want it to. Looking over to the clock.

5:47 am.

I can't sleep anymore.

Might as well get a jump start to the day, again.

~~~~~

Hey. So, I kinda got this idea for this book. I don't know how it's going to turn out. But I will try to update more often. ALL MY BOOKS. Anyways, oh.. uh, so March 16- March 21 it's SPRING BREAK.

BUT...

Since I am getting surgery on my knee on the 17, I will miss another week of school. So basically I have 2 weeks of SPRING BREAK. I will be going back to school on March 31. That time will be good for me to update stuff.

Hah. Yeah.

P.s. GUYS I'M FREAKING OUT!!! I MEAN REALLY.. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS SURGERY WILL END UP AND AND I'M SCARED. I DON'T REALLY SHOW IT BUT I'M FREAKING SCARED IN THE INSIDE. I THINK I'M GOOD AT KEEPING IT LOW KEY.

BUT ANYWAYS...

Wish me luck.