6

|Danny's POV|

 Yesterday was a very eventful day.

Scared by Aaron and Ryan.

Meeting Ryan.

Being comfortated by Ryan.

Sleeping in Ryan's arms.

Yea, a very eventful day.

Today is a new day.

~😊~😊~

Eggs; bacon; lettuce; bread; apples; banana..etc.

Grociers are a bore.

As I walked through every isle of the store, with a cart filled with grociers, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I turned a corner too quickly and ended up knocking over a pyramid of cereal boxes.

Crap.

"Well, thats going to take time to clean and rearrange." A voice said from behind me. They had an accent, it was different and I liked it. Turning around, I came face to face with a girl around my age, maybe younger. She had short brown hair, a uniform which were just khaki pants and a blue polo with the logo n the side. Plus her name tag that red Mary.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I looked at her and gave her a sympathetic smile.

She smiled back, "Oh, don't worry. I had to rearrange them anyways." She bend down and began to pick up the boxes of cereal. I bend down and helped her with the most that I could.

"I really am sorry that I knock them down, I can be a bit clumsy sometimes." I said as I handed her each box one by one. Every box I handed her, she would smile at me warmly.

She has a nice smile.

She's pretty.

"Well, thank you...." She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Danny."

"Thank you, Danny. Any other person would have just left the boxes and not even bother to clean them up. So, thank you." She stood up, smiling that pretty smile of hers.

I stood up as well, smiling. "Your welcome, Mary." She looked at me for a while before she just giggled.

"Yea, I was about to say that yoou were stalking me. Until I remembered my name tag." She pointed at the name tag on her shirt.

"Mary! Get back to work!" A man yelled from the back.

"I'm going! Stop yelling at me Bash." She said back at the man walking up to us.

"The name is Sebastian, not Bash." He scowled her before storming off. She just laughed and watched him leave.

"It's Bash. Anyways, I'll see you again some time?"

"Yea. I definetly know what grocier store to come to now." I smiled down at her. She nodded before walking off in the direction that guy, Sebastian, went.

Well, I guess I met a new friend?

Maybe.

~~~~~

Hey everyone.

It's been a week and a day after my surgery and my knee hurts but not as much as it did before. It gets hard to walk in the morning. I always sleep upside down, and with the damn brace I always have to sleep face front and my knee cant twist or bend at all.

Agh.

I hate it. =-=

Anyways, Mary and Sebastian have now been added to the story. Sorta.

In my opinion the story is getting kinda confusing, to me.