5

|Danny's POV|

I wiped my face from any stray tears. I felt the secure arms leave my body. It made me feel empty and vulnerable. An involuntary whine escaped my lips. I wrapped my arms around my waist once again.

"Danny, you feel better now?" Aaron softly asked as he sat himself back on the couch, well barely, he was sitting at the edge of the couch. I nodded, getting up and off the floor. I dusted off my pants and walked towards the small restroom.

"I'll be right back. I uh, need to clean myself up." I quietly said as I walked towards my small restroom. Closing the door, I turned on the tap water and let the tears fall.

I wrapped my arms around my body as I slid down the door.

"Please, stop.. someone make him stop, please. Make them go away. Someone please save me, save me, please." I whispered to myself as I rocked my body back and forth.

"Danny, are you ok?" Ryan asked as he knocked on the door softly. Quickly getting up and turning off the water, I wiped my face.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right out, don't worry." I replied back, sniffling sligthly. Ryan's foot steps were heard leaving a while later. SIghing softly, I washed my face and made sure I looked decent.

As I walked out of the restroom, the living room was empty except for Ryan who was sitting on the couch. Aaron was no where in sight.

"Were did Aaron go?" I asked, my voice still shaky and my face probably looked worse than it did before.

Ryan looked over towards me, "He went to get some food, he thought it would be a good idea if we just stayed in tonight and went to the bar another time." He smiled at me. I returned the smile and I sat down on the other end of the couch. Grabbing the remote, I switched the television on. Putting it on a random channel.

I sighed softly, pulling my legs up tp my chest and covering myself with the blanket.

"What happened to you?" Ryan quietly asked as he turned to face me, I froze in place.

Looking at my lap, "I-I, uh, was taken when I was 12," I wiped away a loose tear, "I wasn't found until I was 16... A-Aaron and I were friends when it all happened. H-He kinda blames himself for everything, we were playing when he took me.." By this time tears were falling down my face once again. Ryan now sat down next to me, his arm around my waist.

He rubbed my arm up and down, "It's ok. You don't need to tell me anymore details." I sighed softly and layed my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and leaned more onto him.

"I promise to protect you from anyone that tries to hurt you ever again." He whispered in my ear. I whined softly.

"Thank you..." I wrapped my arms around his body. A feeling of safety came from his arms around me, a feeling I don't experince much. He ran circles over my skin, as he hummed a tone. Smiling softly, I let my eyes close slowly. Hopefully I can get some shut eye without having any nightmares. Let's hope.

~~~~~

Hey, everyone! Sorry it took longer to update, I had physical therapy today and my knee hurts like hell.

Anyways, aren't Ryan and Danny cuuute. c: