3

|Danny's POV|

Another night spent in the couch, legs close to my body. Sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Stop please... make them stop. Just leave me alone." I whispered quietly to myself.

"Nobody will help you. You're alone." His chuckle was heard right in my ear.

Shuddering, I covered my ear with my shoulder. "Please stop..." I whined, covering my ears with my hand.

"I will never stop." He whispered in my ear, biting on it hard. I let a small cry out, which just made him bite down harder. After he made sure to leave a red mark on my ear he let go and laughed. That scary, mocking laugh. The laugh was all I heard, every minute of every day.

My phone ran, bringing me back from that horrible memory. I scrambled to my feet and ran to the phone.

Aaron.

"Hello, A?" I whispered in to the phone. Aaron was the only one who knew what I had been through. He didn't know all the details because that would make him feel even more worse about the whole subject.

You see, Aaron and I were friends since the very beginning, well, since childhood. He and I were playing outside in the park the day he took me. I was only 12, I didn't know much. I was so naive. Aaron kicked the ball and it happened to fly inside the woods, I ran after the ball. When all of a sudden a cloth covered my mouth and it all went black. That's all I remember.

When I escaped that horrible excuse of a man, he cried and cried. Telling me how sorry he was. That it all was his fault. If he didn't kick the ball that hard and if we just never went out to play. I would have never suffered the things I did. But it's not his fault. None of it. It just happened, it was nothing anybody could do about it.

"Danny, did you hear anything I just said?" I heard Aaron say through the phone. Shit.

"Oh... uh... no?" I said, chuckling slightly.

"Gosh, Danny. I asked if you wanted to hang out at a bar later tonight. Because you know.. it's someone's birthday soon and I want to have the best time ever." I could already see the grin plastered on his face.

I shook my head and smiled wide, "Yeah. I'll go, but only because your annoying but also my best friend."

"Yes! Ok, I'll pick you up later. See ya!" And with that he hung up the phone. I put the phone down and looked around the small apartment. I"m alone once again. Alone with my thoughts. Just alone.

I wrapped my arms around my body and walked slowly towards the couch and sat down once again. Just staring at the empty room.

Why me? Why did it happen to me? I mean, nobody should have went through what I went but stil.. It was horrible. I just want to move on. Make it part of my past.

"Oh, but poor Danny. You are special... special to me." He ran his dirty, nasty finger down my arm.

"No!" I yelled before covering my body with a blanket, and closing my ears.

In the background all I heard was his laugh. That laugh. I hate it.

~~~~~

The Walking Dead is life. Rick looks so weird when he's shaven. It makes him look different.

Anyways, I don't know how the whole story will go. But let's just find out nad see.

*Wink* *Wink*