I'm dating ...

"Pound it!" Ladybug and Chat Noir ended their battle with a fistbump and sat down on the roof's edge to look at the city across them. "That was kind of easy, we didn't even have to use the lucky charm or your cataclysm." Ladybug said and smiled as she leaned back and watched the people go about their day.

"Hey, since we've got some time left, wanna go grab an ice cream with me?" Chat Noir stood up and offered his hand out to Ladybug who grabbed it and stood next to him.

"Thanks, Kitty but I'll have to reject your date again this time-"

"Huh? It's not a date, can't I just grab an ice cream with a friend?" Chat Noir quickly interrupted her.

"Really? You've said that the last 3 times and it all ended with you trying to share a spoon and saying corny pickup lines the whole time." Ladybug laughed

"No, I'm serious this time! You're great, Ladybug. But actually, I've got myself a girlfriend!" Chat Noir lied through his teeth, embarrassed of being rejected yet again.

"Congrats." Ladybug laughed again

"No seriously I'm not just saying it to make you jealous this time I actually have a girlfriend now! And I'm even dating her as Chat Noir, not my civilian form, so you know she loves me for my black skin-tight suit and kitty ears!" He wiggled his ears at her to prove his point.

"Haha oh yeah? And whose dumb enough to date you?" Ladybug teased, trying to hide her laughter as she saw Chat Noir's face turning red under his mask.

"Um... I'm dating... Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Chat Noir cried out

"Me? No, huh? I mean what?" Ladybug suddenly stopped laughing, had he figured out her secret identity?

"That's who's 'dumb enough' to date me!" Chat Noir made air quote signs with his fingers

"Wait what, no way! First of all, I happen to know that Marinette is a very smart girl...or so I've heard. And second of all, there's no way you're dating her! I think you're lying!" Ladybug defended herself

"Nope, I can see you're jealous! Marinette is beautiful and absolutely head over heels for me! We actually started dating earlier this week!" Chat Noir's lie continued to spiral.

"Ha! Sure you have Kitty, I don't believe a word you say but if it helps you cope, then sure." Ladybug teased again, glad that he hadn't figured out who she was.

"Huh, well you know what? I actually see her every night after we're done with patrol to give her a goodnight kiss! I'll go see her right now and send you a picture to prove it!" Chat Noir excitedly brought out his staff and got ready to jump to the next building.

"Haha, right now? What if um she's not home?" Ladybug laughed, scratching the back of her neck in an attempt to cover for herself.

"Nah, she's definitely home right now. I know my girls schedule by heart!" Chat Noir said, bringing his hand over his heart

"No-no wait, she's probably sleeping. It's late. Maybe don't bother her." Ladybug protested, grabbing onto his staff so he wouldn't leave.

"Huh, jealous much bugaboo?" Chat Noir laughed before kissing her on her cheek and taking off.

"No! I guess I'll take a shortcut!" Ladybug whispered to herself and quickly threw her yoyo out, hoping to get there before Chat Noir did.

Almost by luck, Ladybug tumbled onto her bed and de-transformed, hearing someone land on her rooftop a few seconds later. She quickly fed Tikki and ordered her to hide as the footsteps grew closer and she heard a knock on the door above her.