Adrien Agreste

Later that evening Adrien walked around Paris as he brought all the things he would need for his date tonight with Marinette.

Another picnic on the Eiffel Tower, except this time he was going to tell her his true identity.

"Plagg, ready to meet Marinette?" He spoke softly into his shirt

"Adrien, maybe Ladybug was right. It might be too soon. I mean, you guys aren't even dating for real yet! You're still under contract!" Plagg argued

"Okay okay, how's this! I'll start by asking her to be my real girlfriend, explaining how I fell for her. If she says yes, then it's an invitation to reveal my true self!"

"And if she says no?" Plagg asked

"Um, then I'll say it was just a prank.." Adrien's head drooped at the thought of Marinette possibly rejecting him.

"I just don't want you to get hurt" Plagg whispered softly.

"I won't, not with this perfect date I'm planning!" Adrien ran into the shop to pick up the supplies he needed to plan the perfect date.

~ Later that night ~

As Chat Noir set everything in place he took a step back and placed his hands on his hips, beaming proudly at his work.

The mini chocolate fountain was running smoothly in the center of the picnic blanket. Strawberries that he had washed and cut himself were laid out in a tray with a pile of sticks next to it.

The rest of the assortment of fruit circled the chocolate fountain. On one side of the blanket, a plate full of different types of cheese, and different slices of bread. While on the other side, a plate of different jam assortments with their mini spoons laid out in front of them ready to use.

He patted the bouquet of flowers that he had set at the foot of the picnic blanket and made sure that each candle was well lit before turning around to go get Marinette.

"I'm nervous, Plagg..." Chat Noir spoke to himself as he began to jump from roof to roof.

"I really hope she likes me back. She definitely does, right? Who wouldn't like me? I'm Chat Noir!" He reassured himself and laughed as he saw Marinette's house come into view.

He landed softly on the rooftop and walked over to the door, before he could even knock the door swung open and out popped Marinette's head.

"Hey, Kitty!" She smiled up at him as she took his hand to climb up to the roof.

"Wow..." Chat Noir breathed as he took a step back to get a full look at her.

"I know I said dress pretty but... you're dressed like an angel-" Chat Noir felt his heart begin to beat loudly again, the weird butterflies in his stomach returning.

Marinette laughed and twirled around in her dress. "I designed it myself!"

The pink and black dress, her signature look, waved softly in the wind. The top part circled her shoulders exposing her neckline. She had worn her hair down for the occasion, and it rested nicely on her shoulders. The rest of the dress flared out at the bottom, black lace lining the hem that hung just over her knees.

"You should've designed me a suit, I'm just wearing this stinky old costume." Chat Noir laughed as he took her hand and spun her around again for good measure.

"You look fine in anything, my prince. Handsome as always!" She smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he hoisted her up in his arms.