Falling For You

Adrien slowly felt himself waking up. He brought his hand up and rubbed his eyes, "Something smells nice" he thought to himself and tried to go back to sleep, burying his nose in the scent.

"Wait!" He opened his eyes again and sat up to see the top of Marinette's head. Her soft blue-black hair shone nicely in the moonlight.

He looked down to see that he had his arms wrapped around her, meanwhile her face was buried into his chest. Opposite of how they had fallen asleep, with him being the little spoon.

"Oh wait, what time is it?" Adrien whispered out loud and looked down for his staff only to see that he had transformed back to his original self, with no phone since he had handed it to Nathalie yesterday.

He smiled sadly and stroked Marinette's hair, "This may be the only time I can lay here with you... as Adrien. You're over him, aren't you?" He whispered to her softly

"Wait! Nathalie, father!" He quickly reached over slowly for Marinette's phone to check the time. 4:48 AM

"I can make it back if I leave now, Plagg where are you?" He hissed, hoping not to wake up Marinette.

"Plagg!" He whispered again, trying to make out his kwami in the dark.

"Huh... Chat Noir?" Marinette yawned and rubbed her eyes, trying to make out his figure in the moonlight as she pulled her face away from the warmth of his chest.

"No! No Marinette, don't look! I de-transformed in my sleep!" Adrien quickly brought his hands up to cover Marinette's eyes.

"Oh! Sorry! I'll keep them closed-" Marinette moved her hands up to cover her face

"I just have to find Plagg-" Adrien muttered as he untangled his legs from Marinette's and patted down the sheets

"No! What if he finds Tikki?" Marinette panicked

"Just call him out! He'll go right into your ring right?" She suggested

"I see him!" Adrien spotted Plagg sleeping soundly at the end of the bed.

"I'll see you later, Princess!" Adrien smiled at Marinette who held her hands over her eyes tightly.

"This may be the only time we can be together like this... as Adrien..." He thought again

Adrien placed his hands over Marinette's hands and pulled them away from her face.

"What are you doing?" Marinette asked, she kept her eyes closed tightly as he brought her hands to his shoulders and leaned in for a hug.

"Go back to sleep, my purrfect Princess!" Adrien laughed before placing a kiss on her nose, they hugged silently for a few seconds.

Marinette giggled in return and pushed him away playfully, "Go! Or I'll be tempted to open my eyes!"

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien whispered and promised himself to let Plagg eat all the cheese he wanted at school today.

"Thanks for letting me spend the night, Princess." He whispered and softly kissed Marinette's forehead, pulling her blanket up to tuck her in before creeping up to the balcony. He closed the door behind himself and quickly made his way back home.

Marinette smiled and waited a minute before opening her eyes.

"Get home safe, Kitty." She whispered softly before falling back asleep.

Meanwhile, Chat Noir jumped in through the window of his room and landed swiftly on the floor, "Plagg, claws in." He whispered and kicked his shoes off and made his way to his bed to discard the fake body he had made of pillows before he left.