angel

---

"people can live a hundred years without really living for a minute." 

♡♡♡

-     stella mariano grew up in new york in a crazy, dysfunctional, rarely happy family consisting of her rebellious twin brother, jess, her mother, liz and most of her mother's boyfriends. stella's upbringing certainly wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, so she threw herself into a world that was. writing fiction became her passion and she was surprisingly good at it, earning herself a scholarship at yale university. then something terrible happened, everything went to shit, and that's where our story begins.

♡♡♡

-     logan huntzberger. carefree, rich, stuck up party boy. or at least that's what everyone else sees him as. he grew up with a silver spoon surgically attached inside of his mouth. all he wants to do in college is avoid his dad, party and have fun with the life and death brigade. isn't used to commitment or relationships. but what happens when one extra special girl changes all that?

♡♡♡

warnings:

this story may contain the following:
-gore
-death
-inappropriate themes
-inappropriate language
-mental illness
-mentions of substance use
-some other possibly triggering topics
-if you watch gg without any issues, you will be fine but this is just a warning.

disclaimers:

-     i do not in any way, shape or form own gilmore girls, it's plot, it's themes or any of it's characters. i only own stella mariano, her storylines and any other oc's i may add in the future. all rights go to amy sherman palladino and her amazing team of creators.
-     this story belongs to me and me alone unless i say so. it is copyrighted, all right reserved. please know that plagiarism is a crime and please do not steal or copy my hard work (:

♡♡♡

hope you like it so far and without further ado,  i present to you, 'angel'