The end PT.1

He stands closer to her body with a sharp blade in hand. He makes a small cut on her arm, then brings it all the way down to her wrist. Her skin starts regenerating.

"It's cool isn't it?" Her words catch him off guard. When his eyes meet her's he soon regrets it. "I think it's time to show who I really am." Just as she said the room becomes very bright. Blinding the rest of the members watching from the other side.

The window blocking them ends up cracking. RM's senses come back to him. He quickly rushes to get all the members out of the room. He sees all of them blinded by a bright light from the room suga was in. "GET OUT!" They weren't budging he quickly grabbed jungkook away from the room who soon came back from whatever trance he was in and helped get the rest of the members out.

Jimin starts shaking RM frantically "Yoongi is still in there." Those words echo in RMs head as he doesn't know what else to do but say,"Get ready." All the members start running but stop when the door where Y/N was bust open.

The smoke slowly clears as Y/N starts walking toward them. She appears to be dragging something behind her. Her eyes were brighter then ever. She throws what seems to be a body to them.

Guards quickly come surrounding Y/N."Get on the ground now one guard yells." She smiles at him. Werid cracking sounds come from him as blood soon starts spilling out of his mouth he then falls to the ground. "FIRE!"

They all start firing at Y/N who starts taking them out one by one.

Rm starts focusing on getting out he then turns to the members,"Let's go no-" he then spots a sobbing Jimin on the floor facing a pale body. "He's dead." Jimin says quietly. RM moves Jimin out of the way to get a better look. It was clear as day that yoongi was no longer alive. RM didn't want to believe it so he quickly picked him up. "Let's go now."

They all quickly run toward the exit as the some of the guards follow. As they reach the top another guard comes up to them. "The Bang PD clan are coming sir."

Bangtans world was starting to see their end.

"Everyone, we will be in the commander area. I want guards at the every outpost. I want the rest surrounding this place make sure no one gets in or out. Put the basement in lockdown Y/N is down there." Rm quickly leaves with the rest of the members.

"Yes, sir!"

All the members gather around a large table that surveillance's the whole property and land. They soon seem to find BangPd not far from where they are. Alarms are ringing everyone's running just pure chaos everywhere. RM puts down suga gently as nurses and doctors try to somehow help him."We might not make it out alive, but we are not giving up we have to fight a be ready for our fate!" Rm says.

Jungkook raises his hand as if he were in school again. Rm nods his head giving him permission to talk."Me and Tae can go down and find a way to stop Y/N." RM had no other option every move they would try would just be suicide.

"Okay, take jimin with you. I'm going to think of way to stop this madness. Take as much ammo." He steps closer to them.

"Please, don't die."