The final ending

"Please don't die"

Those words kept repeating in Tae's head every word, every breath in between made him doubt the possibility of him being alive if this ends. He felt guilty of even thinking he could die and leave Jungkook and jimin by themselves.

"It's right up ahead," jungkook says.

Tae becomes more nervous then before and has the sudden urge to stop. Jimin and Jungkook notice tae is becoming behind and stop with him.

"C'mon we have to go and stop her before things get worse." Jimin frantically says. Tae drags his feet not wanting to face the reality of what's to come. "We got this hyung!" Jungkookg says reassuringly.

With that the three of them head closer to the armory room. With all thoughts that this could be the last time ever being somewhere alive. A loud click can be heard from where Jung kook had grabbed a gun. The whole table with guns and pistols seems to turn around revealing a very luxurious flamethrower. Labeled "Mr.Kim Nam Joon's Emergency equipment" each of them glance at each other and back at the beautiful metal in front of them. "He never told us about this" Jungkook said angrily.

"I think because he knew we would try to grab it for non-emergencies," Tae heads over to run his long fingers on the cold golden metal. "But now, it's an emergency." He smiles.

A soldier comes running toward RM " We currently have movement in the back and side, we are surrounded sir!" RM nods. Just like that the soldier disappears as fast as he came.

"Shit." RM says under his breath. He tries to think of a way out. A way to save everyone. Impossible. Quickly comes in an out of breath, teary-eyed Jin. "We lost suga." He looks down in defeat. RM was left with two options fight till we die. Or surrender. RM knew there was no time for grief or sadness. "Jin, I need you to join and fight, grab everyone take them to the armory room. We are fighting."

Jin understood RM's intentions and understood there's not much time left. "Yes,sir" he said quietly.
Just before Jin could walk away. "I'm going to need you to hold back the Bang Pd clan for as long as you possibly can," RM begins walking toward the lookout window with the enemy now in view. " I'm going to kill Bang Si-Hyuk even if it kills me." He turns to look back at Jin and smiles. "Suga's death will not be in vain before I die." Jin looks relieved and continues to walk out.

Hoseok walks into the room. " I'm ready!" He says confidently. RM simply motions him to come over to look at the layout and get an idea of RM's plan.

Within a couple of moments bangtan was getting ready for war. A lot of lives will be lost. Maybe even there own. RM doesn't want to think of losing another bangtan member. He himself knew his capabilities of defending his members he knows he will be able to stop this without further blood shed. "This is where I'm going to stand, this is where you'll be in case of anything goes wrong, okay?" RM looks at hoseok.

"Okay!" Hoseok says.

Tae, Jungkook and Jimin quietly walk toward where it all started. They open the door successfully without making any noise. As they get closer they see all their fallen comrades laid out in a line. As if someone had put them there ready to be recognized. They look around and notice nothing unusual. Before a loud bang could be heard coming from behind them. The door they just came out of was now barricaded and unable to go through anymore.

Y/N laughter echos in the room.

"We have to spilt up!" Jungkook looks around and sees nothing. "She could be anywhere!" Tae and Jimin both look at each other knowing this was a bad idea.

"We can't we have to stick together!" Tae urges. "If she comes we have to be ready to face her together." Jungkook realizes his idea was not a very smart thing to do.