empty minded

"Where is this dumb piece Of shit!" He slams his drink on the table.

"Jung kook calm down he's probably drunk off his ass." Jimin pats his back to reassure him. As the other members are just watching the ladies dancing on the pole.

Hoseok lights a cigarette and breathes in the deadly fumes. " I could watch them all day." Jin slaps his shoulder. "Hey you need to quit smoking your going to die." Hoseok takes a moment to try think of an excuse. "So what we all die anyway YOLO."

Jin tries to hold in his anger." Don't use that YOLO crap on M-" Hoseok follows jin's eyes to a person standing behind him.

Taehyung's lips were red, hair was the messiest it could have ever been. His clothes was not even put on right.

"Tae where the fuck were you!?" Two ladies bring out a limp girl who was sweaty and shaking. All taehyung did was smirk. He walks over to jungkook.

"Thank you for today it really cleared my mind." He walks out the door along with the other members who were waiting for what seemed like an eternity.

A lady walks up smiling."Hello Mr. Jeon here's your bill we except cash, and card."

"This fucken little shit better not have done somethi-," he pauses and looks up.
"Is there a problem sir?" He looks back down "No no everything is fine." He smiles and gives her cash.

Jungkook rushes back to the car. "That's the last time I'm taking any of y'all out." Tae looks up. "Why" he tries so hard not to laugh. "It came out to NINE THOUSAND I-" jungkook takes a deep breath. "If you were going to fuck a stripper might as well would've gotten a FUCKEN PRSOTITUE." Taehyung laughs.

"Is the baby Jung kook mad." He reaches to touch his cheeks but gets his hands smacked away. "Don't touch me with your e-coli contaminated hands."

                            Y/N POV

I can't see anything it's dark, cold, uneasy. I can't feel anything either. I can't move. Am I dead? Is this hell? Where am I? I hear voices.

"Sir I don't think its a good idea to put that in a human body."

"Shut up she had this in her body since she was a baby. I'm pretty sure she can handle it."

That voice it sounds familiar.

"No one knows what's coming. The gift shall be awaken. It needs to feed. It needs to survive."

"Sir she will die."

"Someone shut him up."

I feel a tiny little sting in my neck. Until it worsens. It hurts, its spreading,IT HURTS. Why am I going through this, why me?

                         Third POV

Hospital machines are filled in a small room along with brain activity measurements.

"She seems to be doing fine. Doctor what was it you said she was going to die." SI-Hyuk laughs.

"This is impossible. How?!" The doctor is surprised how well the power is fighting into Y/N as all the other test subjects were failures."

"Your going to have to sit down for this."

Y/N is not who you think she is. She's not the nice girl you see. What you might have heard is lies. To protect what she has. Its a twisted story.

She's dangerous

I'm going to use her. He smiles a very evil smile. To take down Bangtan. Put an end to people's suffering.

                         Y/N POV

The beeping of the the machines snaps me awake. The room is very bright with white curtains to make it even more brighter. My eyes are hurting as the sun is looking in through the window.

I look around me to find no one but empty seats. I try to remember how I got here.

The door opens revealing a familiar figure. "Finally!" Just in a lab worker comes in and checks you vitals.

The worker gasps."Her levels, t-there normal." He looks at you with wonder.

"He's just here to see what else we need to do. Now that your awake we can begin." The old man smiles suspiciously.

Just then you finally get energy to speak. "Do what?"

He stops to look at you. "You'll see."