Spotted

The screams of girls fangirling over Jimin is all that can be heard. Then I step out. All the screams stop, and all eyes were on me.

Jimin takes my hand."Don't be nervous, you look amazing." I smile at him, while other girls gave me a death stare.

The loud clicks and blinding lights from the cameras quickly resumes.

Finally, we enter the modern lobby loaded with famous businessmen and women from everywhere. All dressed in designer clothing.

"Bo-gum should be at the bar. Jungkook and Tae are there. the rest are on the way and I'm in the back in case anything goes wrong." Suga says

Jimin then turns to you "I spotted bo-gum." You look to where his gaze was. Behind you.

Jimin pulls you close. You didn't realize why until music started playing. A slow song. Great.

"Go along with it he's looking at you," Jimin whispered in your ear before
Turning you. "When the music ends we split ways, but I'll be close."

You laugh trying to make it look like he was telling you something special. Jimin
Smiles at you making your heart skip a beat.

"Is there something stuck in my teeth." He smiles even wider rubbing his tongue against his teeth. Making you laugh.

"No your just beautiful." You say looking into his eyes. You notice a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Ugh, you don't know how bad i want to kiss you right now."

"What?"

Just then the music stops and quickly changes to upbeat and you're both swept away by the crowd.

"Go Y/N nows your chance."

You walk toward the bar and glance around to see jimin watching your every move. You also spot Tae and Jungkook on different sides of the bar.
You felt prepared, confident, most importantly safe in this situation.