Chapter 7

After a week, I finally came out of my chambers, I was feeling much better and I was in my final days of pregnancy... Until I saw Livia.

,,Oh good morning Livia, It's really nice to see you." I said with a fake smile, I was being ironic so she of course noticed that I didn't mean it.

,,It's really nice to see you too Muazzez hatun, but my name is Melike now, also don't forget that a princess is in front of you." She said.

,,I guess that Nurbanu Sultan gave you the name since she loves so much, but don't be upset then she founds someone better, she uses everyone here." I said.

,,Oh no, it wasn't Nurbanu Sultan, it was Sehzade Murad who gave me the name, he gave me on our first night." She said

,,Well I'll make sure that was your first and last night with Murad!" I said.

,,Don't be so mad Muazzez, we all know that our marriage broke you." She said.

,,And we all know that Murad married you only because our country wants peace with Italy!!" I said.

that moment I felt a really sharp pain in my stomach. ,,Muazzez are you okay?!" Melike asked me.

,,No I'm about to become Sultana!" I said in pain.

,,Aghas why are you standing like this call the midwife, hurry up!" She yelled.

Midwifes came quick and they moved to my chambers. ,,Push Muazzez hatun!" one of them said.

I was in such a pain, but I knew that I could make it, after a long birth I heard the crying of a baby.

,,Congrats, It's a healty Sehzade.". They gave him to me and I bursted into tears. He looked like an angel, I softy kissed his head.

 He looked like an angel, I softy kissed his head

Then Murad and Nurbanu came in. ,,Murad look at our lion" I said.

Murad took him in his arms and kissed his little hand.

After that a naming ceremony started. There were Nurbanu, Mihrimah, Sah, Gevherhan, Ismihan, Safiye and Melike.

,,Destur Sultan Selim Khan Hazretreli" the main agha yelled and we all bowed.

He came in and took our Sehzade in his arms. ,,Your name will be Ahmed, your name will be Ahmed, your name will be Ahmed." he said.

Selim put Ahmed back in his crib them me and Murad kissed his hand.

After the ceremony gold coins and sweets were distributed thorough harem. Nurbanu made party and everyone celebrated.

That night me and Murad were in his room with our child in my hands.

,,Isn't he so cute?" I said.

,,He is the cutes baby I've ever seen my entire life." Murad said.