Chapter 10

3rd person's POV:

Nurbanu was sitting in her chamber, resting.

,,Canfeda, as you may know Murad is going to Manisa in 2 days and Muazzez is going with him..." She said.

,,Yes, Sultanum, but what about it?" Canfeda asked.

,,Well, I won't have any clue what will Muazzez plan to do there so I will need someone who Murad would replace her with, some young and beautiful girl who'll be my eyes in Manisa. Find me girl like that and bring her to me" She said.

,,As you wish, Sultanum!" Canfeda said bowing and left.

Minutes later Canfeda came back with tall brown eyed brunette. ,,Sultanum, I  found the girl. Her name is Tanya, and she's Russian. I think Sehzade will fall for her the moment he sees her!" Canfeda said with a smile on her face.

,,Great! She's also from the country that great Hurrem Sultan was! Send her to Murad the same night they come to Manisa." She said.

End of 3rd person's POV:

I was in chambers taking care of Ahmed when someone knocked on my door.

,,Come in!" I said.

It was Nuray Hatun. ,,Sultanum, I have news for you." She said.

,,Speak." I said.

,,His Highness, Prince Murad is finally going back to Manisa and you go with him!" She said as the smile on her face appeared.

That was a relief for me, because I don't have to deal with Nurbanu and her maids.

,,Aghas will soon come and pack your things. You leave the palace tomorrow." She said.

,,I can't wait to go! And you're also going with me. I don't want to have new maids because they might be not loyal."

,,Thank you for everything, Sultanim!" She responded smiling.

Minute later some aghas came and packed my and Ahmed's things.

The next day:

We left the harem and there were carriages waiting for us. We entered in and they started going. I had some cramps because of my pregnancy, but it wasn't that serious.

After a long time we finally arrived in Manisa. I stepped in and It was such a beautiful place, I enjoyed there. Murad left the carriage first, them me and Nuray hatun who carried Ahmed.

We entered and saw the maids watching us come in. But the thing I didn't like is that they couldn't keep their eyes off Murad.

Suddenly the woman who looked like a Klafa approached me.

,,Sultanum, welcome, let me show your room!" Ayne Kalfa- the harrem's treasure said.

,,Alright." I said.

She showed me my room and the aghas brought my stuff there. Nuray put Ahmed in his crib and sat down on sofa.

Me and Nuray chatted a bit, when someone opened the door.

,,Sultanum, Shezade is calling you." The girl said.

I ordered Nuray to take care of Ahmed while I'm not there.

I walked towards Murad's wing and bowed.

,,Muazzez, come here, I missed you!" Murad said.

I sat on the sofa next to him. ,,I missed you too Shezade!" I said as the smile appeared on my face.

,,How are you and Ahmed doing?" He asked as starting to play with my hair.

,,We're both doing great." I replied.

,,That's good!" he said happily.

Half and hour later:

I left Murad's wing, I was heading to my room but I saw Safiye coming my way.I haven't seen her since her miscarriage. And Gosh she was dressed like she was a wife of the Sultan.

,,Oh well, long time no see." She said with a little grin on her face.

,,Yeah, it's really nice to see you after a long time. But Safiye I have to admit you're dressed beautifully, but don't you think it's a little to much for a woman that spends all her time by herself?" I said. I could see her fake smile disappearing as I walked away.