Chapter 8

That afternoon I was going back to my chambers, when I came in I wanted to play with Ahmed but I noticed that he wasn't in his crib.

,,Akye Hatun!" I called her and she came.

,,Yes Sultana"

,,Where's Ahmed!?" I asked her.

,,Oh- he's at the Melike's chambers" She replied

,,What!?" I was ferrous.

,,Sultana I-" She tried to explain but I ran out of my room. Akiye was following me trying to stop me.

When I reached Melike's room I told aghas to open it.

,, I'm sorry Sultana but Nurbanu Sultan said that we can't let you in." One of the said.

,,Who are you to talk to me that way!? I am Muazzez Sultan and I'll kill you with my own hands if you don't open this door" I said.

Agha opened the door, I came in and saw Melike holding Ahmed.

,,How dare you are to take my Ahmed away from m" I yelled at her.

,,Akiye, take Ahmed to my room and leave me and princess alone." I said. Akiye took Ahmed to my room.

,,Livia who do you think you are to do this?" I asked her.

,,Nurbanu Sultan said that I can come visit Murad's children wheneverI want to." She said.

,,Don't forget that Ahmed is my child too, you have to have my permission to take him away from me

,,Don't forget that Ahmed is my child too, you have to have my permission to take him away from me." I said.

,,And who are you?" She said sarcastically.

I came towards her and grabbed her neck. ,,I'm Muazzez, Muazzez Sultan and if I see you holding my Ahmed without me knowing again I'll rip your soul out of your body" I said aggressively. Meleke just stared at me so I left her chambers.

Later:

Nurbanu called me to her chambers, I knew that Melike told her what happened.

,,Sultana" I said as I bowed.