Sneak peek

These are just sneak peeks at some books I'm working on!

Story one

He grabbed his katanas from their holsters on his thighs, dual-wielding swords were difficult and not commonly used and the art is not commonly taught, so it gave him advantages as they would never see it coming. One sword in each hand and hearing the heavy footsteps of the heroes he took a stance, gripping the handles and steeling his will, he got ready to fight.

Story two

I ran down the stairs of the orphanage, eager to get the hero coloring book, I slide across the brown hardwood floor in my grey socks and tattered white gown. I ran straight into Mrs.Hill, the owner of the orphanage and my guardian, she told me to be careful and continued working on the laundry. I turned the corner into the living room and walked over to the tiny table and pulled out the coloring bin and grabbed out the All-Might coloring book and crayons as well as the markers. I start coloring and soon my best and only friend Aki came in and started reading, he's 9 and I'm 6 which means we both have our quirks, Aki's being 'lightbulb' and mine is 'Game'.

I'm prewriting quite a few chapters on these so I can have consistent updates and I am writing chapters for this book's re-write, so keep on the lookout for these books by following me, Thank you!!