Explanation

Greetings my monsters, I have to explain myself and something to do with this story. To start off with this story is my original work, there are a lot of similar stories and I get that but that does not mean I'm copying them!!! While this may seem like every other story it will soon show how different it is compared to the others, so I hope you will give it a chance. Second-order of business is my break. I have decided to go on Hiatus until some time in 2021 because I need to work on my schoolwork, finish planning this story's first ARK, write some chapters ahead so it's easier, and I'm working on some other stories!!!! I hope you will forgive me. This is just a short break to work ahead and get a better development going on for your enjoyment of this story. I will keep you all updated and ask some questions after this that I need all of you to answer for this story so please answer the following unless you want this story to be on break for even longer.

1. What ship would you like or would you prefer this to be a no ship story?

2. What ark in the canon do you want Izuku to enter in the most.

That's all for now I hope you will enjoy the story in the future and I will b3e working on chapters but not posting them, but I'm NOT dropping the story so don't worry!

Bye!!!!!