𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

(Hello, there reader! Thank you for the support of reading this far, if you find any errors, have a ship idea, have a plot idea, song idea, or just anything to say, don't hesitate to tell me. This is my first story so it won't be the best but I'm trying and criticism is a good way to help. Enjoy the chapter!)

As we soared through the sky in an Editorial Team AH-1W Super Cobra, as I looked out the window and saw everything below me. The people, houses, all sorts of colors blurred pass at the speeds we were moving,

"You drop in ten." I heard over the com

"Alright, thanks Zebra" I reply

After ten minutes had passed I jumped out of the hatch, skydiving to a roof of a building that was outlined in blue by my headset. I freefell and eventually activated my black glider suit and guided myself to the building. 

    Landing softly on the roof I looked around to see if anyone saw me. Seeing as no one saw me I deactivated my glider suit and climbed down the stairs to my new sleeping quarters and began to unpack my gear and weapons,

'Tomorrow is going to be a long day.' I thought to myself.

As I got ready for sleep I tapped the metal pod that was connected to the back of my ear. Not even a moment later a screen popped up that said connecting, a few seconds later a middle-aged man with silver hair styled with an undercut appeared on the screen.

"Agent Reaper, reporting a success in arriving, sir," I said in an emotionless tone

"Good job agent, remember to get that mission done because you have another one to do when you return." Said Agent Fox, the overseer of this operation,

"Yes sir, Agent Reaper out." I finished.

As I lied down for bed I thought about my training and the test, everything I remember up till' now. I shifted to my side with my arm underneath my pillow, my hand softly touching my gun in case of an emergency, slowly letting the darkness take me away to the nothingness known as sleep. I felt my body go limp as my mind was still racing, it was a side effect of the Azrael Toxin for me, when I am asleep, but my mind is awake, also known as sleep paralysis. I grew to hate sleep, thought of it as a waste of time since I didn't really need sleep to survive, but it was always better to get it than not.

    I woke up that morning and got on my gear: a basic mask, body armor, guns, bo staff,  stun gun, smoke bombs, sniper. And made my way to the target's house without being noticed. I climbed into the two-story building through an open window, silently landing on the soft, brown-grey carpet without an issue. Creeping through the house like I always do and going straight to the master bedroom and entering to see a sleeping man with shabby, tangled hair and drool coming out of the corner of his mouth.

'Jeez, for a drug lord he looks dumber than a brick wall.'

'Hmmm... let's get this over with.' I thought to myself as I looked at the man known as Viper.

I pull out my gun and aim,

"Bang." I whisper to myself as I pull the trigger, ending his life.