𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

(Hello everyone, sorry about the author's note. I know they are very boring so you can skip it if you wish, but back on track, I'm very happy to see that people enjoy my story. It pushes me to make more chapters and I would love it if you would add this to your library on Wattpad. Overall thank you for the 59 reads in total on both Chapter One and Chapter Two. I hope you enjoy Chapter three just as much and remember if you find mistakes or have ideas for this story you can comment on them, I would love it if you did and don't say anything hateful. Bye guys, Enjoy!)

Izuku's P.O.V

We got forcefully pushed to the ultimate limit of our ability some days I could see kids drop to the ground and never get up but on other days no one would leave. Our twenty-four-hour period consists of the basic day-to-day routine, such as your hair and the basic hygiene routine. After getting washed up, we get into uniform, a white muscle shirt for males with green camo pants, and head to the mess hall. We eat and all head to the training center, a room that's connected to our sleeping quarters, and begin our training for the next assignment. This really is what all of our pleasant mornings are devoted to, we know nothing but red and hard work. After a few years of this schedule, a critical day came the Injection Day. Injection day is merely the day when our ultimate fate is promptly decided if we live miserably or die merely chosen by a black substance called 556908-BBS, also know as the Azrael Toxin. This day is now upon us, so all of us nod our heads to each other, silently wishing everyone luck, and I step into the white that's far too bright room for my liking. I calmly walk up to the metal chair and lie down, slightly flinching when the cold surface touches my pail skin. Soon an elder, in his late thirties maybe, walk in with a clipboard and pen. He instantly starts hooking up all the heart rate monitor and some other equipment. After a bit, he finishes with the medical equipment, and it's time to initiate. The starter man left for a few valuable minutes and soon returns with a syringe full of a black liquid. He walks right next to me and injects the serum into my wrist. I start to feel hot and sleepy, but that quickly goes away after a few seconds. Its replacement feels like following a metal baseball and striking me all with it. I scream and squirm under the restraints feeling my blood boil in my veins, the cells maintaining their route. My body burns, eyes throbbing, muscles aching, slowly I feel my consciousness leaving me.
'Am I dying?' I think to myself.
'guess I should have expected this.'.

☾︎•𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛•☽︎

I wake up in the bunks feeling tired and sore, but powerful.
'What happened?' I think

I slowly get out of bed only to feel my head throb and the memories come flooding back to me of the test, the pain, and the training, and the callsign I chose.

'must have passed out.' I conclude

I look next to me and see a few pills on my nightstand. I take them with a glass of water and check the time on my watch,

"1500, not bad. One hour until training." I think to myself out loud.

I walk into one of the many bathroom stalls and turn the water to cool. I get undressed and slowly step in, hissing when it hit my scarred back. After Fifteen minutes I turn off the shower and get dressed for training. I walk across the bunk room and through the big door and line up with the only other ones left after the hellish training. In total there were five of the black-bloods and fifteen red types of blood, the black-blood were put on a different training regiment to further our skills. Now our day starts at 0500 when we get ready for six hours of training, eat breakfast at 1200, studies from 1300 to 1800, shower after training, and then sleep, repeat. Our training is fairly easy during the first two hours, we stretch, go on a 4 mile run with our survival packs, after the run we have gun training, following that is hand-to-hand combat training, then a few other things before it gets harder.

Slowly we fell into a routine with the hellish training schedule, but as we got older the training also got harder as we moved up the ranks for our sparring partners until we got to the five-star general (the highest rank you can get in the army). That brings us to now when all 6 of us Azreal Toxin survivors and 54 regulars are 14 and taking missions. We have rough training the days that we don't have missions and some of us even formed teams. Considering my personality and everything else about me it's a given I'm not in a team. I do risky missions 24/7 so having a team would only slow me down, plus last time it didn't end well for them. Now I do have a friend, bolt is his call sign, he's pretty talented in hand-to-hand combat as well as knives. It's less than we're friends and more that he's a person that keeps bothering me because he wants to fight. We've done a few pick-up procedures together but that's it. It doesn't help at I'm the scariest/deadliest one in this screwed up hell hole. I'm drug out of my thoughts by the static of the intercom mixed with a voice

"Agent Reaper report to office Alpha for a mission. I repeat Agent Reaper report to office Alpha for a mission."

"Lovely, just freaking kill me now," I say to myself, wondering if I will finally get a decent mission.

As I walk down different hallways and rooms I finally get to the office and open the door

"You called?" I ask

"Yes, as you heard you have another mission. It's a simple assassination. You know the drill get there, kill the target, and return. Don't be seen or heard, and Do not miss. After the mission, you have another urgent mission so be quick but don't make any mistakes. Understood?" asked the general

"Yes sir," I reply.

I walk out of the office and head to the armory for my gear. Once I arrive I ask Shadow, the gear cleaner and organizer as well as red blood, for my regular suit and weapons plus a DXL-3 long-range sniper. I suit up and walk up to the Heli-pad once it arrives I jump in and started getting my weapons ready,

"Alright, Let's fly!" I shouted

And we were off and away.