Chapter 3 ♡

Time skip
At night
Seungmin house
3rd P.O.V

Seungmin and his mom cleaned their house and prepared alot of tasty food like kimchi , soft tofu stew , samgyeopsal and  Songpyeon .

"Woah mom these foods look tasty" Seungmin said while looking at tasty foods .

"Yeah they will look tasty after all your mom had made this tasty foods" Seungmin mom said as she flipped her hair playfully.

"Yeah yeah mom" Seungmin said giggling a bit .

Seungmin and his mom were sitting on couch as they waited for mr yang and his son . After some time there was a knock . Seungmin mom excitedly went to open the door . Revealing Mr yang . They both kissed each other cheeks .

"Umm mr yang were is your son??" Seungmin asked when mr yang entered their house .

Mr yang was about to reply when a voice cut him off .

"I am right here my lovely stepbrother" The voice said as three of them to turned to look at the owner of that voice .

When three of them saw the owner of that voice mr yang and Seungmin mom smiled . And there is Seungmin whose mouth was slightly opened .

'Damn my stepbrother is cute but hot also' Seungmin thought as he continue to stare at his stepbrother . Suddenly Seungmin stepbrother turned to Seungmin and winked at him . Seungmin face flushed when his stepbrother winked at him .

Seungmin cleared his throat as he looked at his mom and mr yang which he regret because they were smirking at him .

"MomIthinkweshouldeatdinner" Seungmin said in a quick breath as he immediately rushed towards dinning room with a red face .

Both mr yang and Seungmin mom laughed at his action but Jeongin just smirked.

Jeongin P.O.V

Me and my dad reached my stepbrother house . Dad was about to knock at door but he turned to look at me .

I raised my eyebrow "What happen dad?" I asked him .

"Umm can you bring my wallet I left in car" Dad said while handing me car key . I run back to the car to get my father's wallet.

When I found the wallet I run back to house . I was about to call my father suddenly I hear a soft voice .

"Umm mr yang were is your son?" The soft voice asked which I think its Seungmin voice .

My dad was about to answer but I cut him off.

"I am right here my lovely stepbrother" I said as three of them turned to look at me . My dad and mrs Kim smiled at me but my cute stepbrother mouth was slightly open . I turned to look him as I winked at him which caused him to blush . How cute .

He cleared his throat as he looked at my dad and his mom which he regret because his mom and my dad were smirking st him .

Seungmin said something in a quick breath which I didn't understand but I think he was saying lets eat dinner . I mean its already dinner time .

'Ufff my stepbrother is so cute and shy I think it will be fun  living with him' I thought as i went to the dining room with my dad and mrs Kim .