Chapter 10 ♡

'ofc we will support you' Said the voice as Seungmin and Jeongin looked at the door .

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Mom , dad" Seungmin as he released Jeongin from hug.

"Mom , dad we both love each other" Jeongin said without any fear and hold Seungmin hand as Seungmin looked down in embarrassment.

"We know guys and we fully support you" Mr yang said smiling at his sons .

"I am really happy for both of you" Mrs yang said and giggling at her son.

"T-that means you are not disgusted" Jeongin asked as Mr yang and Mrs yang chuckled and shook their head .

"We love you Mom and dad!!" Seungmin and Jeongin yelled as they ran to hug their parents .

"Your welcome~~" Mr yang said patting his sons head and exit Seungmin room with his wife .

"Soo...." Seungmin shyly said as he looked down and fidget with his fingers cutely .

Jeongin chuckled at Seungmin as he cupped Seungmin cute cheeks and stared at Seungmin with a loving gaze .

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Seungmin smiled brightly as he hugged Jeongin and yelled happily. "Yes I would love to be your boyfriend!!"

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

Jeongin than touched Seungmin lower lip with his thumb and leaned down .

"Can I?" Jeongin asked as Seungmin shyly mumbled "Yes"

Jeongin than kissed Seungmin and laid him on the bed gently and trailed kisses down to his neck and gently sucked and bite .

Seungmin softly moaned when Jeongin gave hickies on Seungmin neck . Jeongin than took his and Seungmin clothes.

And kissed Seungmin again but this time the kiss was rough and needy .

They continue to kiss each other as Jeongin sat between Seungmin legs and grabbed the bottle of lube and poured little amount of lube on his length and slowly pushed his length inside Seungmin.

Seungmin moaned as he tightly gripped on bed sheets . Jeongin slowly went in and out .

"Please g-go faster"

"You sure pup" Jeongin asked and get a nod in response from Seungmin.

Jeongin than went faster and harder hitting Seungmin prostate . Seungmin screamed as he gripped Jeongin shoulders .

"Fuck!!" Seungmin moaned loudly as Jeongin pound into him inhuman speed .

The way Jeongin was fucking him and listening Seungmin screams and loud moaned he went even faster causing bed to shook in animalistic pace.

"H-holy shit m-man I am g-gonna cum!!" Seungmin screamed as he came all over the sheets . Jeongin also came inside Seungmin after giving some hard thrust.

Seungmin panted softly his chest going up and down . Jeongin leaned down and pecked Seungmin forehead and cuddle next to him.

Seungmin gasp as he turned to Jeongin "Our pare-"

Jeongin cut Seungmin off by saying "This room is soundproof so our parents didn't hear anything"

Seungmin sighed and looked at Jeongin with a cute smile and said "I love you"

Jeongin giggle as he pecked Seungmin lips "I love you too pup"

The End~~~~~

❤❤💖💖

Well this story was not that great but I tried my best .🙃🙃 And thanks for reading this story .

You can dm me if you all want another seungin stories maybe I will make better than this story .

❤❤❤❤❤💖💖💖💖💖❤❤❤💖💖💖