Chapter 6 ♡

At Seungmin house

"Seungmin!" Mrs Kim yelled from downstairs as Seungmin went downstairs.

"Mom if you want to know if that suit is fitting me or not let me tell you the suit is fitting me well" Seungmin said entering in the kitchen .

Seungmin mom turned around and smiled at her son . "I am glad that the suit is fitting you well"

Seungmin hummed "Hey mom"

"Yes Seungmin?"

"Do you think Mr yang will be disgusted if he will know that I am gay" Seungmin said with a sad voice.

Mrs Kim chuckled "Nope he I already told him you are gay and he is not disgusted"

"Really!!" Seungmin said with a big smile .

"Yesss!!" Mrs Kim laughed

'I hope with this marriage my mom could have all the happiness that she deserves' Seungmin thought smilingly.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

After one week

At wedding day

"Put this flowers there" Seungmin told the servants as servants obeyed Seungmin and placed the flowers where Seungmin told him .

Seungmin was in wedding hall were his mom and Mr yang will get married . He was continuously telling servants were to put flowers because he wants everything to be perfect.

"Yeah put th-" Seungmin sentence was cut off when  someone yelled his name .

Seungmin looked back and immediately cursed under his breathe when he saw Jeongin walking towards him with his friends.

"Hii Seungmin hyung~~" Jeongin said with a smirk but Seungmin just stared at Jeongin with a bored expression.

"Hii" Seungmin said boringly as he turned around and went to help servants because wedding is about to start.

"Wait did he just!!" Jeongin said in disbelief.

"Yes he did" Minho said laughing with his friends .

"Whatever let's go wedding is about to start" Jeongin mumbled.

▪︎•°▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°

Time skip ( Sorry~~I don't know about wedding )

Seungmin , Jeongin and his friends were sitting chatting with each other . As there parents were still with their relatives.

Jeongin was chatting with his friends meanwhile Seungmin was talking with his friend through phone and completely ignoring Jeongin and his friends.

Soon their parents came as Jeongin said goodbye to his friends and relatives and went with his parents and Seungmin.