Chapter 8 ♡

At morning

"Good morning Seungmin" Seungmin mom greeted her son as Seungmin greet her back and kissed her cheeks and went to Mr yang.

Seungmin saw Mr yang sitting on couch and reading news paper . He went and sat beside Mr yang .

"Good morning dad" Seungmin softly said as Mr yang looked shocked but immediately smiled softly. "Good morning to you too Seungmin" Mr yang said ruffling his hair causing Seungmin to giggle .

Seungmin stopped giggling when he heard a deep voice "Good morning dad and Seungmin"

"Good morning son" Dad replied back with a smile while Jeongin smiled back and looked at Seungmin and winked at him .

'Ugh this boy' Seungmin thought as he went to dinning table and sat beside her mom .

"Mom can I do online studies" Seungmin asked her mom while while playing with spoon nervously.

"Huh?Why?" Mrs yang asked her son in confusion.

Seungmin stopped playing with his spoon and looked at her mom "Mom I want to do online classes please mom~~" He whined and looked at his mom with a cute pout .

Seungmin mom only shake her head and chuckled at her son .

"Ok ok but promise me you will concentrate on your online classes" Mrs yang said as she drank her coffee.

Seungmin jumped in excitement as he promised his mother that he will concentrate on his online classes .

"But why do you want to do online classes?" Jeongin asked out of curiosity.

"So I can save myself from you" Seungmin thought but didn't say .

"I just want to" Seungmin said shrugging his shoulder.

"Why are you asking Seungmin that why he want to do online classes" Mr yang asked Jeongin with a raised eyebrow .

"C'mon das he Seungmin will do Online classes that how I will get to know him" Jeongin whined.

"Than why don't you do online studies with Seungmin" Mrs yang excitedly said as Seungmin choked on his water

"What!!" Seungmin yelled as he stood up his family stared at him , he cleared his throat and sat back .

"I mean yeah he can have online class with me" Seungmin said with a bright fake smile . 'I just hope I will be fine

Jeongin smirked because he know what Seungmin is thinking.

"Ok than if you two want to do online classes than start this online classes from tomorrow" Mr yang said as Seungmin and Jeongin gave a nod .

Seungmin than stood up from his chair after he finished his Breakfast and went to living room and plopped on the couch .

Jeongin also stood up from his chair after finishing his Breakfast and went to living room and pulled Seungmin up from couch and made him sat on his lap .

"What the hell are you doing" Seungmin said as he try to get out of Jeongin grip .

"Seungmin..........I love you" Jeongin confessed.