❀ Introduction ❀

Alpha
The alpha is the leader of the pack. He is the strongest and the most important. All respect this title. This title is the highest title a wolf can have. Alpha's are bone in to the title.

Luna
The alpha female, or luna is the Alpha's mate. She is the mother figure of the pack. She is there to assist the Alpha with his dutys. She is to be a strong and powerful woman.

Beta
The beta is the second in command. He is the second strongest and second most important title a wolf can have. Betas are usually born into it like Alphas, but every new Alphas picks their own beta.

Gamma
The gamma is the third in command, third strongest, and is the third highest title a wolf could have. Gammas are in charge of warriors and act as the General. They are the trainers of the pack and make sure that everyone is fit for battle. They are for make battle plans but of course have to run it through with the Alpha. Gammas are usually born into it like Alphas and betas, but every new Alpha picks their own gamma.

Delta
The Delta werewolf is a werewolf who is training for beta position. They are fourth in rank . Deltas usually become the next beta after training is complet but one can remain Delta without moving to beta position.

Beta and Gamma Female
The Beta and Gamma Female are the mate of the beta and gamma. They are to simply assist the beta and gamma and support them but do not get to work with pack business.

Pack worrior
Pack warriors are basically the fighter of the pack.

Salutary
This wolf is the herbal wolf. They heal and take care of ill and injured. No magic powers, just herbs and special medicines from resources.

Sentinel
Sentinels are to ensure that the pack is safe by patrolling the territory and watching the movements of the surroundings. They are to make sure that no intruders enter the clearing.

Hunters
The hunters are those werewolves who are exceptionally skilled at tracking and hunting down prey. The hunters make sure that the pack has abundance of food. After large hunts, the lead hunter will alert the pack of the food available. Hunters lead the hunts along with Alpha and/or beta ,directing the members on when it is their turn to charge at the prey. Two titles are given to those ranked hunters that are exceptionally skilled with certain hunting techniques.

Scouts
Scouts are responsible for warning the pack of dangerous territory outside if any. Scouts are mainly werewolves know by neighbouring packs and visit around often. They stay in touch with other packs and keep friendly relationships. They are to report any important changes to the Alpha and Beta.

Guardians
A wolf that shows interest and skill in caring for weakened pack mates. They also watch over the older or ill werewolves of the pack ( Care taking doesn't means healing, its means helping to survive, to watch over and make sure one doesn't future hurt themselves. )

Omegas
The omegas are the most sensitive wolves. They are always mated with alphas. Male omegas are rare and they can bare their alpha's pups.

Rogues
Rogues are werewolves that have either been kicked out of their pack or left on their own free will.
Rogues don't have a set appearance apart from in their wolf form, they have long fur. They also have had odour radiating from their bodies.
Rogues can be good or bad. In some cases they are reason of vengeance.
Some rogues are good. They just generally want to live there own. These types of rogue wolves are usually called lone wolves.

There are boy x boy relationships in this book if you don't like them, Please don't read this and don't leave hated comments. Their will be cute moments between them but no mature contents.

 Their will be cute moments between them but no mature contents