♡ Chapter 1 ♡

The sound of loud groans were heard from behind the closed door of the classroom. Then sound of something breaking echoed through the almost empty corridor, which made even the few people who was left in the corridor leave the place. The groaning sound got louder and louder. It looks like someone is having so much fun in the empty classroom

Behind the door, a man was leaning against the wall while blood and sweat covered his body. One of his eyes were bruised as his nose and the corner of his lip bleeding nonstop. He tried to get up but failed miserably showing that his leg was broken along with his hand.

There were three well built men standing infront of the man with red glowing eyes. Their fists were balled making their nails dig into their palms. A loud growl left one their throats as other started punching the man infront of them again.

In the corner of the room there were three other men cuddling to each others embrace searching comfort from each other. There was a tall man standing protectively next to them, who had the same red eyes as the other three who is beating the shit out from the man who was laying on the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE" one of the man growled as he gave the last punch with a huge force. The man one the floor coughed blood while breathing heavily.

"I am sorry alpha" the weak alpha whimpered.

"SORRY? SORR-" the angry alpha raised his hand again to hit the other weak alpha on the floor. Suddenly the bell rang making all of them stop there actions. "Taehyung" the alpha next to him said while holding the shoulder of the angry alpha.

Taehyung let go the man and walk towards his mate, closing his eyes trying to clam himself down, not wanting his mate to get more scared. Then he quickly pulled his mate into his embrace. He snuggled his face to his mates neck placing soft kisses on his mating mark. He released his calming pheromones to calm down his omega. Taehyung started rubbing his nose in his mates neck scenting him. Then, his mate jimin sniffed his alpha, inhaling the sweet scent of his mate which made him calm down.

The other two alphas who helped Taehyung to beat the other alpha who touched his mate were standing in the both side of the beaten up alpha. One of them was a true blood alpha while the other one was just like the other alphas.

Jungkook, the true blood alpha smirked at the beaten up alpha and looked at alpha yoongi who was standing next to the beaten up alpha. Alpha Yoongi spat at the beaten up alpha and walked to his omega mate and his mate hoseok quickly jumped into his embrace. Then they both walked out of the classroom.

Alpha Taehyung walked out next while holding his omega.
Then the tall alpha, alpha namjoon followed them with his omega, Seokjin.

Now the true blood was the only one who was left with the beaten up alpha. He growled lowly. He waited until his hyungs walk away with there mates before waking up his alpha voice "I DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY HYUNGS' MATES AGAIN AND I SWEAR THAT I WILL TEAR YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR BODY" his red eyes were turning to silver.

"Yes alpha" the other alpha whimpered in submission he wanted to kneel infront of the true blood but his broken led prevented him from doing that. The true blood sent the last deadly glare at the alpha before walking to his class.

He reached his class and opened the door. Without even excusing himself he walked in. The class teacher was female beta who showed her respect towards the true blood with a quick bow. The true blood just winked at the girls who were squeaking after he entered the classroom, and walked to his seat next to alpha namjoon.

Let me give a proper introduction about them.

Jeon jungkook was a true blood alpha and the next leader the most powerful pack in the world. His both parents were alphas. True blood alphas are the most possessive, powerful, aggressive and dominant wolves. They have red eyes but turns to silver when they release their true strength. It's rare because alpha females are rare but his mother was a alpha female.
Jungkook was trained by his father to be a worrier as his body was perfect to be used in war. He although being the youngest is the most powerful werewolf. He is an true blood Alpha and soon to be the head of his pack as his father thinks its the perfect time. He believes his son and knows that he will be a perfect leader. He has a cold and dark aura. He stays emotionless so that everyone would stay away from him. He doesn't want to have a mate because he thinks it will only weaken him. He is better alone, staying away from all this mate bond and bullshit. Even he found his mate he wants he or she be an alpha and a strong one. He never believed in love. He never agreed with the idea of having a mate. But he always helped his hyungs to protect their mates. He always had soft spot for his hyungs' omegas.