♡ Chapter 2 ♡

A girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed while cuddling to her pillow. Then she felt a sotf kiss in her forehead.
"Come on, honey it's time to get up. " she heard her mother call her from her soft tone. "It's your first day at your new school ." She cooed at the girl. The girl opened her eyes while rubbing it cutely, then gave her a cute smile and said " Good morning mom."
"Good morning sweetie go get ready and come downstairs for the breakfast."her mother replied. "Yes madam " the girl saluted at her mother playfully making her mother burst into laughter.

The she got up from the bed as her mother walked out from the room and did her morning routine. She took her bag and went to downstairs.

Then she saw her father, Mr Lee reading an office document while sitting in the dinning table.

Her elder brother, Jakson was drinking his morning coffee

Her elder brother, Jakson was drinking his morning coffee. She searched for her other siblings but nowhere to be found. They must be outside or doing something.

Lee y/n was a sweet, small, nineteen year old girl. She was very kind. She loved her family so much. Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her shoulders. Her eyes were blue. They had a thousand hues of blue and a small touch of blood red radiating in softly swooping arcs. She had a big family. She had three elder brothers, younger brother and younger sister. Her eldest brother was Jackson, while the second and third were Seojoon and Hyung-sik. Her younger brother was Yeonjun and younger sister was Hejin.

Y/n went to her father, hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. " Good morning sweetheart." Her father greeted her. "Good morning appa" she replied with a sweet smile on her face. Then she went to her mother and kissed her cheek too.

She walked to the dinning table again and sat while her mother started serving her breakfast. She heard a huffing sound from beside her which made her look at her elder brother who was pointing his cheek with a cute pout on his face. His cheeks were puffed with pancakes. She laughed and hugged him tight saying " Good morning oppa." Then she kissed his cheek.

Y/n finished eating her breakfast. "Breakfast was great mom " she told her mom while getting up from the dinning table. "Thank you honey" her mother replied with a huge smile in her face.

"I think I should go now." Y/n said while looking at the clock.
Then her younger brother and younger sister walked to downstairs . They greeted good morning to all while grabbing some sandwiches from the table. Her younger brother, yeonjun hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek saying "lets go." He pushed the whole sandwich into his mouth and started walking towards the door but stopped when he heard y/n started speaking.

"No I will walk to school you two come from the car." Y/n refused. Yeonjun walked back to y/n and hugged her again while asking her to come with them. Y/n shooked gently pushing yeonjun away from her. "Come on noona lets go together" he stared whine.
"No no you two go I will just walk, it is good for the health too." She replied with a silly grin on her face.