Part 4

It was the middle of the night, where Y/n sat by himself on a rooftop at Beacon. He thought about what happened earlier on how he almost killed Yang, no matter how much he hated her, he shouldn't have tried to kill her.

"Why did I get so worked up... over Yang?" He spoke to himself.

"Having a rough day?" He quickly turned around to see Ozpin.

Y/n: "Oh it's you. Why are you here?" He asked as he sat back down.

Ozpin: "I've heard about what happened in Professor Goodwitch class, almost killing student."

Y/n: "I understand it was wrong, and I won't try to protest. I'll just get my things and leave." He said as he walked past Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Yet you also took out a team by yourself." Y/n stopped.

"And?" He responded.

Ozpin: "You have quite the skill and talent, and I know you won't use it to kill others."

Y/n: "You never really know what someone is truly capable of, until you know their deepest desires."

Ozpin: "And what are your deepest desires?"

Y/n: "It's something that only I should know and if I tell the wrong person, they might ruin the chance."

Ozpin: "I see. So instead of kicking you out, how about a deal?"

Y/n: "Why do you want me to stay?"

Ozpin: "It's because of your potential, and the potential you have is the one others will do anything to have it and use it for the wrong purpose. That's why I need you to attend Beacon to help you reach your potential."

Y/n: "I see, so what's your deal?"

Ozpin: "You can stay in Beacon, but you'll have different missions from other students, solo missions."

Y/n: "Solo, what about my teammates?"

Ozpin: "They are still your teammates but you will be something different, like a secret agent."

Y/n: "I see, I'll be doing missions that no one else know I'm doing and I can't tell no one."

Ozpin: "That is correct, it is your choice to let your presence be known, but you must conceal your identity." He said as Y/n nodded. "Are you sure you're ready for the task?"

"Yes, I am ready."

*Time Skip*

It's been a day since a day since Y/n got the offer from Ozpin. His teammates never heard from him ever since. Naruto was a bit worried other than Sasuke.

Naruto: "Do you think that Y/n is doing okay? We haven't seen him all day yesterday."

Sasuke: "I don't know, he's probably just out training." He reassured as Naruto stood up.

Naruto: "Aren't you two like brothers or something, and you're not a bit concerned about him!?" He shouted.

Sasuke: "Look if you're worried how about you go look for him yourself."

Naruto: "You know what, I will!" He quickly left the room.

Sasuke sighed as he looked out the window, deep down he was kind of concerned for his friend.

*Naruto PoV*

I walked through the halls and found the blonde hair girl.