Part 5

Y/n PoV

It's nice to finally take a break, I'm surprised Ozpin allowed me to.

"Y/n!" Naruto shouted as he jumped on my bed.

I slowly leaned up and glared at him. "What?..."

Naruto: "Why are you so tired during this time? It's our day off." I checked the time to see that it's 1 PM.

"What do you want that's important to make me get up?"

Naruto: "Well uhh... I'm not supposed to say... much." I instantly got up and grabbed him by his collar.

"What are you talking about?"

Naruto: "Hey I'm just a messenger, they just told me to tell you to go outside to the statue."

"Who's they?"

Naruto: "I can't say, but they said they just want to meet at the statue."

"There's no way I'm going to miss my break for a random person."

*Time Skip*

"There's no way I'm about to miss my break for this random person." I sadly sighed with my head down.

"I didn't think you would actually show up." I looked up to see it was Yang walking towards me. "I thought you would be sleeping in instead."

"I thought I would be too... you must be the one to meet me here?" I asked as she walked up to me.

Yang: "That's about right."

"... I guess I got time. Why did you want to meet here?" I asked as she looked at the statue.

Yang: "Well... remember when we first met, right here?"

"I do. Why?"

Yang: "Well I was thinking, maybe this could be a chance for us to start over... for the terrible things I did to you."

"You don't have to really, it doesn't bother me."

Yang: "Really?! If that's the case, do you mind going to the dance with me?"

"What dance?" I asked as she heavily sighed.

Yang: "Wait, I told you about it already. It's at the ballroom, in a couple days."

"Well I can't really go, I might be busy." She then sighed.

Yang: "Are you always busy? And tired?"

"Tired... yes... if I can, I'll try to make it. If I don't fall asleep." She then grabbed my hand.

Yang: "You'll make it."

"How do you know for sure?"

Yang: "I don't know it's just a feeling, I guess... well see you later."

*Time Skip*
Third Person PoV

I'm so lost in the RWBY story it's not even funny 😭

Y/n: (Why am I even doing this? I'm surprised Ozpin even let me go.) He thought as he walked in the ballroom.

He didn't know what to feel with the people dancing, and the party itself. To him it doesn't seem interesting to make him happy, but at the same time it was kind of interesting.

"Hey, you made it!" He turned around to see Yang approaching him in a white dress. "You look amazing in that suit." She complimented.

Y/n: "Thanks, you look... great." He awkwardly said as she chuckled. "So... what now?" She then smiled and grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the dance floor.

"I hope you're a good dancer as much as a fighter." She said as he was stunned.

Y/n: "Dance? I've never done that before in my life." He stated as she held both of his hands.

"Just follow my lead."

They then started dancing and having fun, as they smile at each other, but he gave an awkward smile because he didn't know what was happening. They then started slow dancing after and became silent for a moment.

"Are you having fun?" She asked.

Y/n: "Yeah I guess so. But can I ask you a quick question?" She nodded. "Why the sudden change all of a sudden? You and the others treated me like the trash and then suddenly stopped."

Yang: "Well um... we- no, I sort of... well kind of... not kind of, I do really, really... like you!" She finally managed to say. "I like you, a lot. And it's weird because I usually don't get nervous really, and the only way to counter against it was to be kind of a jerk to you. And I am very sorry, and I hope you can forgive me and start over."

Y/n: "You like me?" He asked confusedly as she nodded. "Oh, uhhh... that's un expecting. But I guess we can start over." She then embraced him with a tight hug.

Yang: "Thanks, I'm glad we can." She look back up at him to see he was starring at something as his eyes were glowing red. "Is something wrong?"

He didn't say anything as he moved past her, no hesitation, not a word. He was an an empty vessel of flesh and bones.

She tried to reach him but it was too late, he already disappeared from the crowd.

"Great... well it went better than I expected. Guess I'll tell Ruby and the others how it went." She said to herself as she then went to her sister.

Y/n had a kunai in hand ready to eliminate his target, he didn't care about the people around or the ones guarding his target. The job was too personal for him.

"You must be Mr. Shimura." Y/n stopped as Ozpin greeted his target.

"Yes, but you can just call me Danzo for short." Y/n was about to charge at him until he was stopped by someone pulling his arm.

"It looks to me someone is out for blood." The mysterious voice from a woman said from behind him, he didn't bother to turn around so he won't take his eyes off his target. "I can help you get what your but you'll have to help me as well. And besides, you don't want to cause any havoc around all these people who can get in your way." 

Y/n: "I'll destroy anyone or anything that gets in my way." He said with malice in his voice as the woman chuckled.

"Well you can-"

Y/n: "That includes you as well."

"I like you. We can help each other if you don't want to go through as much work into one person." She advised as he then put his weapon away. "Good, we can talk later. I'll find you and fill you in the details." She then let go of him, while caressing her hand through his arm,  and walked away.

Y/n was starring down Danzo who was talking to Ozpin and the other adults before disappearing into the crowd.

"I will destroy anyone that gets in my way to kill you."

Hello everyone :D

Long time no see, haven't seen you since last year (Shame him)

I'm sorry I wasn't active for a while, things have been going on, I was about to stop writing. But then I thought "What would the readers think? Do they even care?" Well I'm back, I hope, maybe i'll finish at least one story. But that's sometimes hard when you forget about the story, motivation, and you have other things to do. But hey here's a chapter for the time being.

I am sorry.