Part 3

After Y/n and Sasuke was done training they learned how to use the Chidori, well Sasuke was the one who nearly perfected it while Y/n was still having a bit more trouble.

Y/n: "I'm still trying to make more powerful as yours, how do you do it?" He asked as he shrugged.

Sasuke: "Try to control you aura more, maybe then you can move to the next step." He said as Y/n became hit by realization.

Y/n: "Well I was only trying to rush, I don't know why?" He said as Sasuke face palmed.

Sasuke: "Sometimes you're braindead, or you don't even have a brain." He said as Y/n chuckled.

Time Skip

When they came back to Beacon, Y/n went to the infirmary while Sasuke went to the dorm. As Y/n was walking there his hand was slightly bleeding, he covered it with his other hand and bumped into something. He looked to see it was Cardin and his teammates, he apologized and tried to walk off but she stopped him.

Cardin: "Hey where do you think you're going?" He said as he pushed him into a wall.

Y/n was silent.

Cardin: "What got nothing to say? Are you just scared you coward?"

Y/n instantly knocked them all down, they were frightened and shocked at how fast they was taken down.

Y/n: "Everyday I have to put up with all of you, I act weak and pathetic to boost all of your egos, in reality I could get it over with and kill you all right now, every... single... person and easily get away with it." He said as his sharingan was activated. "But no, count yourselves lucky, along with the rest of everyone here, I only came to this academy to find one person." He said as he then was about walked off.

"I've killed before, it won't be trouble killing any of you." He said as he finally walked off.

They was completely scared that they couldn't move, but unknown to them, someone was listening to them, it was Blake. Naruto was in front of Y/n and Sasuke's dorm, he looked at the room number and said "This is it." He then knocked on the door and heard footsteps.

"Oh... it's you." Sasuke said.

Naruto: "Oh it's you, Sasuke, I'm your new teammate." He said as they then walked in the dorm. "Where's our other teammates?" He asked.

Sasuke: "Our only teammates is Y/n and he's at the infirmary."

Naruto: "Why is he there, what happened?"

Sasuke: "It was because of training he'll be fine, he's been through worst conditions before." He stated.

Meanwhile, Y/n left the infirmary with bandages on his hand, he walked in the dorm to see it was empty. He sighed and plopped on his bed.

"Father... what do I do?" He asked as he drifted to sleep.

*Time Skip*

Y/n and his team was in class, the only noise was Port talking and whispering from people having a conversation.

Blake: "I'm telling you he's a killer." She whispered.

Yang: "You've been at this since yesterday, he's not strong enough, even at all." She whispered.

Blake: "He beat you." She said as Yang eyes became red from anger.

Wiess: "I'm sure he was probably just bluffing, besides, if he was to try something, we can stop him." She said as the bell had rung.

Naruto: "So that's it, that's the whole class?" He said as he woke up.

Y/n: "You slept when he started talking, but you didn't miss anything, sometimes he teaches, sometimes he talks about his adventures." He said as they walked to the next classroom.