Part 2

Y/n PoV

After me and Sasuke fought Ruby and Yang people looked at us different, well especially me because of how I demonstrated my power, but I don't really care.

Sasuke: "Next time Y/n I won't go easy"

Me: "Well maybe next time"

We was walking to our dorm until someone stopped us by calling from behind.

???: "Hey you" We turned around to see Jaune waving at us.

Sasuke: "What do you want?" He said coldly making Jaune sweat a little.

Jaune: "I just wanted to say you guys were awesome in Goodwitch class"

Me: "Thanks and why are you sweating" I said as he realized he was.

Jaune: "Oh really I didn't know" He said as me and Sasuke walked off without him knowing.

Yang PoV

Me: (I can't believe it, that loser pathetic weakling beat me. But next time I'll for sure give him a beating.) I thought of Y/n as I got more angry at him he just got lucky.

Ruby: "Don't worry about Yang I'm for sure you will beat him next time" She said trying to cheer me up but I can't stop thinking about how Y/n beat, but I guess Ruby's right.

Me: "I guess you're right sis, but next time I'll be sure to break his bones"

Y/n PoV

When we got changed into our regular clothes in our dorm I felt a little different like I was a bit weaker, but it not that serious. We went to the town to meet with Itachi, he was waiting for us at a park for training. When we arrived to the park we seen him with a guy with gray hair and one eyed covered reading a book.

Me: "Hey Itachi" I called out to him as he was talking the other guy.

Itachi: "Oh Y/n and Sasuke you're here early" He said as we approached them.

Sasuke: "Yeah we had nothing else to do"

Itachi: "Well then this is Kakashi" He motion towards the other guy "And he is here to train you"

Kakashi: "Hello" He waved at us, I can't tell if he is smiling at us. "I'm here to teach you two a new jutsu, but we are also waiting for one more other person" he said.

We were having a conversation until a guy who looks like he is me and Sasuke age and has yellow hair approaches us.

???: "Sorry I had to go deal with something" he said before noticing me, Itachi, and Sasuke. "Who are they Kakashi sensei"

Kakashi: "There you are Naruto, they are Y/n and Sasuke Uchiha your future comrades in beacon academy" he said as I wave. "And this is Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's older brother"

As we introduced ourselves to Naruto I learned that he was just like me he was an orphan but he never knew his parents and he was also going to attend Beacon.

Naruto: "So how is it at beacon, is there any strong people?" He asked.

Me: "Well I guess you can say that there strong in there own way" I chuckled nervously.

Time Skip
3rd Person PoV

Y/n, Sasuke, and Kakashi went somewhere else to train while Itachi went to go handle something's and Naruto went to go to Beacon.

As Naruto went to Beacon he got a couple stares from students thinking he was a stranger or a new student.

Naruto: "Uh does anyone know where the headmaster is?" He asked very loudly.

Glynda: "State your name and why would you like to know where the headmaster is" She said as walked towards him.

Naruto: "My name is Naruto Uzamaki and I want to join Beacon" He said as she chuckled.

Glynda: "Fine then right this way" she said as she walked off and he started to follow.

As they walked into Ozpin's office, Ozpin didn't notice the blonde haired boy next to Glynda. "Ms. Goodwhitch glad you're back I need you to- who is this?" He said as he finally notice the blonde. "I'm Naruto Uzamaki and I want to join Beacon"