'9

The next morning

I called jamila to help me pack my bags and so she did,within an hour,we finished and I thanked her,so she went back to work,that was when I saw the bag mummy gave me,I opened the bag and there it was chocolates,cookies,marshmallows,Haribo and a lot more of my favorite things ....and some new clothes; hijabs,abayas,some Native and English wears too,nighties and some girly stuffs.i smiled sadly.

"I closed the bag and before I could stood  up,I heard  someone opening the door gently and their  I saw mama came in with a smile plastered on her face"I smiled back ,squatting down to greet  her,I ushered her to sit so she did,I was about to tell her about the whole thing that happened but she stopped me saying ya zuzu told her everything so their was no need.

"Okay I said"mama I'm going to braid my hair now,see ya later.okay then sai kin dawo(till you come back.)

"I wore my veil and went to the saloon to braid my hair,I And Halima,we both decided on Shuku"

"Please cut it very small khady"Halima said while smiling.

"Ahh you and tiny braids nawa woo"

"Don't worry I will make million braids"khady joked.

"Ahhh abeg you wan kill me khady"we all laughed as she started braiding.

"Another hair stylish"Ameerah was making my hair while I read a novel on Wattpad Housewife or teacher by Darkey.

"Allah that book will make you think about the impossible wollah,I think I'm in love with that Ahmadidi of a guy ,my bad ass he's just a character.lol.

"After about an hour we were done,so mallam Audu dropped us at fries pizza,we got pizza before going back home"

"I'm so tired,I prayed zuhr and rested for a while then I headed to Muhammad's room, we gist watched movies and ate the whole pizza"

"Ooh how I love my only brother,he's my best  sibling,you know he's supper cool and I swear I get along with him perfectly thou he's my step brother"

"So now you will just go and leave somebody at home with those annoying girls Taslim and Yasmin"he pouted.

"Don't worry you will soon start going to school ai,so which of the university's have you decided on going to?"

" I was thinking of your school Nile university,but then Abbah suggested that I go to Paris with him"yayyy I said in excitement.

"I'm so happy for you brazzzzzaaaaa"he laughed  at how I dragged the zzzzzzzzaaa.

"So have you thought of a university yet?"

"Yh,I think I prefer American university of Paris"

"Umm course?"