'10

Halima's POV.

"All the girls gave me the why the fuck is she angry look"

"Don't worry it's not a new thing,I know what I got myself into by giving him her number"

"Come on girls let's go check up on Amaani"Yusrah said.

"There's no need she's not gonna say anything,she needs space right now"I said making each word clear.

"Okay"they all said.

"Without thinking twice I dialed farouq's number and he picked on the second ring"

"Hel...."I cut him off before he could complete his word.

"Uhnmm did You know Aymaan was coming over today?"I asked kinda furious.

"No babe,I know nothing about that"

"Why the fuck  will he just come over?like I didn't even get the chance to tell her I gave him her number,what's wrong with that guy?"i was so annoyed thou not that I was planning on telling her anytime soon.

"Babe sorry okay?like the fuck I didn't even know"he sound confused.

"I only know he was having a meeting tomorrow in abuja and he left today because he has to drop he's sister Laila at school"

"So that means he's sister was the one who called Amaani earlier"

"Yeah,I think"

"Is she mad at you babe?"

"Yeah bae,she's very angry,she isn't gonna talk now,maybe tomorrow"

"I'm so sorry babe,this is all my fault,I didn't know what that asshole was up to earlier"

"It's okay babe"

"Okay have some rest I know you must be tired now,lemme call that asshole"

"Okay,G'night"

"Goodnight babe,I love you so much"

"I love you too"with that I ended the call"

"Hey Girls I'm really worried about Amaani,can We please go check up on her"Maryam asked.

"Let's try" zeenat said.

"We headed to the other room,we knocked,knocked and knocked but she didn't even say a word,Abeeda opened the door with her key"and their Amaani was standing on the window side her diary on her hand,she looked long lost in her thought.

"Assalamualaikum Amaani"Yusrah said.

"She answered without looking at us"

"Amaani we understand your angry but only if you wanna talk about it we can agile everything"Abeeda said.

"No I'm good girls,thank you"