'17

A month later

Alhamdulillah we done with our third year and it's time to head home,I can't say how happy I am.I'm gonna see my darling Mami,the driver helped packed our luggage to the car and we head straight to the airport.

My flight is by 10:00AM and it's 9:30 when we reached the airport,Halima couldn't stop blabbering about how much she missed home and all.by 10:00 we were in the plane and about to take off ,by 10:45Am we reached kano  and I was so excited to see all my family members excluding my dad,I ran off to hug Mami while Halima ran off to hug her mum,I missed you so so much Mami I said and moved from her embrace,you look pale Bibi she said touching my face,you don't eat?you don't take care of yourself,no Mami I'm fine,no your not but you'll be,now that your home I'll take care of you,are you staying with me Mami?yes love,my eyes lit up in excitement,we're gonna have so much fun.i said and went running towards mama,mama I said while hugging her,my daughter how are you?she said while hugging me back,I'm fine mama,I've missed you,how have you been?you don't look alright what's wrong mama?did someone said something to you? I started to bombard her with questionsy and I can see it through her eyes that something is definitely wrong,I'm fine Amani,she said while looking at Mami,I hugged my siblings,ya zuzu and my babies then I went ahead and greet Ma,I said my goodbye to Halima and then we all head home while ya zuzu was talking to Halima,I don't know about what,but I know something is fishy,I'll find out real quick.

We arrived home shortly and I was awww with what I saw,I was so happy,my room was decorated and it has lots of gifts and chocolates,I squealed and shouted  Mami while hugging her,this is just the beginning my love you deserve more,now freshen up and come eat lunch.

I freshen up and wore a black jeans and a crop top ,I tied  my hair in a loose bun and headed to the dinning  where everyone is waiting for me including Abba,I greeted my dad and Mami  gestured for me to sit close to her,she served me all my fav and said I have to eat all to gain  more weight Cx I look pale  blah blah blah,we ate in silence and when we were done,I went straight to mama's side and had a little chit chat with her then headed to Muhammad's room I gave him a small gift box and asked him what happened when I was not home,at first he was silent and didn't want to talk but i pleaded with him then he told me everything.To say I was shocked was an understatement.i settled for a while and calm myself down then I apologized to Muhammad on behalf of my mum and Mami but he shrugged it off and hugged me,then I Started to sob uncontrollably and he tighten his hold on me and said soothing words to my ears,my sob died down and that's when I heard Mami calling me I cleared my throat and answered her,your eyes are puffy sis,I'm gonna get into trouble don't worry,I know what to tell her.

Yes Mami

Where have you been Bibi and what happened to you?she  said almost freaking out,nothing much,something got into my eyes I went to Muhammad to help me check,Okay now c'mon let's go.she said while dragging me to her room.we talked talked and laughed until I forgot all my worries.i was about to talk when a message came through my phone,I checked it and it was from aymaan.

"Uhmmm,Mami said raising a brow teasingly who's the new guy?

"Just a friend Mami"

"A friend huh?so tell me about him"she said with an evil grin.

"Really Mami?"I said laughing

"He's name is Aymaan Muhammad sheikh".

"He's a sheikh huh?"