'26

(Not edited)

As you experience new things in life, the essential lesson that you will learn is the fact that change is the only permanent thing you will experience in life. As we move from one chapter to another in life, we go through changes that are wanted and unwanted. We can choose to keep certain things the way they are; we can choose to remain with the same group of family and friends and wish that all the good things in life remain the same for the longest period of time. What we need to understand is the idea that no matter how much we wish for things to remain the same and how much we try to resist change, some things will change and will not remain the same, irrespective of what we do to resist the change.

The most important thing we need to keep

in mind while we are talking about change is the idea that anything that is out of our comfort zone and is new to us becomes uncomfortable. Change is uncomfortable and thus is despised by most people. It requires us to adapt our self to new things and accept the things that we are not familiar with. The entire process is very demanding and is for sure an added issue to deal with.

You should smile and laugh as often as possible, no matter what! If you think there is nothing funny about your life, think again. Did you ever see Orange is the New Black? I know it's fiction but it's based on truth. And if people in jail for years can find things to laugh at, so can you! Go to a comedy show with a friend and let loose! Laugh until you can feel it in your bones. You are not the only person in the nation who is facing serious and hard to manage issues of everyday life....So, as long as you don't have cancer, so long as you are not a quadriplegic, so long as you can see people on the streets who have it a lot worse than you....be grateful to God, and have faith that you can be your own best friend, your own life coach, and your own healer. Guess what? It's true!

Well life is something good and I'm loving it right now,just the feeling of discomfort when ever I remember the new beginning and turn I took in my life,the new AMAANI AMIN NASIR GALADANCI.well just one thing I forgot to say and make clear which was no MALES OR FREINDSHIP wareva,but when I say that or mean that it actually going to imply to.not.a.new .beginning!so I'm ready for this,for the new things life have store ahead for me.

Well after the call with Aymaan I decided to see him in person with a good and calm heart of course.it wasn't so hard I was going to go have some air with the girls and then he called so why not meet him there,right now I'm ready and about to stomp out of the mansion to go have a good day and a memorable one too.i hope someone's not gonna spoil my mood though!

"Mama I'm going out already see you later"i shouted from the main living room seeing I was late and the girls wont stop calling me nonstop.

I was about to step out when abbas voice made me still in my position

"And where do you think you're going by this time?"chill dad I was just gonna go have some fun not that I'm gonna run faraway and kill myself besides why do you care?!

I Wanted saying this but huh what would  it be  like after that?death I guess.

"I have an outing with my friends"i hate how my voice came out like a whisper.

"Does it have to be by this time?"

"Yeah cx it's a dinner"