Chapter 4

Cruel Truth

Y/n pov:

Our first night was so tough levi kept answering me sarcastically and saying mean things to me. Is this even the mature man I'm dreaming of?.

it's fine, though my patience is running low.

I woke up and looked at my side, it's levi his face is so peaceful he looks so handsome.

We didn't do it last night because he doesn't want to. It's ok though, atleast I slept beside him tonight.

I slowly shook him , because I don't want him to be late since it's his first of being the COO in our company.

"love, wake up it's your first day at our company you don't wanna be late"I shook him as he groaned. Wow that's hot.

He opened his eyes as he yawned while rubbing his eyes he heard his phone ring showing a name petra in the screen.

"goodmorning" he said and I heard a giggle in the other line of the phone

"I'll come there later I have to go, bye".

He's going to that petra lady?.

Ouch that hurt. I look at him and he raised his eyebrows and went to the bathroom.

I went down and made some coffee, eggs and bacon for breakfast.

He went down in his normal suit.

"Let's eat! Levi we don't want you late." I said as he just deadpanned.

He sat down and I placed some eggs and bacon on his plate as he looked at the mug horror was written in his face .

"I don't like coffee you're not paying attention" he said and poured the coffee in the sink and he grabbed a tea bag and hot water

"I'm sorry I forgot you love tea."

"Tch"

He sat back down and we started eating I can feel the the awkwardness so I decided to break it.

"Levi who is Petra you were talking to earlier" I aksed sweetly.

Trying my best to talk sweetly so my voice won't crack.

He rolled his eyes "she's none of your business" he said.

"But I'm your wife" I mumbled.

"What did you say? you're my wife huh? you're just my wife in papers and this marriage is beneficial for the both companies that's why I agreed there's no emotion attached" he said as he stood up and left.

° ° °

I sat in the sofa and opened the TV. It's 9pm and levi isn't home yet.

I decided to wait for him. I'm his wife after all, I will wait for him.

After watching a lot of movies I checked the time it's already 12am and he's still not home I decided to close the TV and went to the kitchen. Out of boredom I decided to organize the pantry, because I know he loves places that are clean and well organized.

A few minutes later I heard him open the gate I went to the door so I can welcome him.

"Hi levi!" I said as he rolled his eyes again. I went to him and give him a hug as I tighten the hug I can smell a strong scent of a woman's perfume.

I looked at his neck and saw a pinkish hickey he grabbed my arms gently as he pushed me gently.

"Please have some boundaries" he removed his shoes and went upstairs

I sigh and sat Infront of our close door. Did that petra girl gave him the hickey? Is Levi with her the whole time? I thought to my self as I felt my eyes droped some tears, I quickly stood up and wiped  them.

I can do this, I will not give up on you even if you have someone else, that's okay atleast you'll come home with me and wake up beside me.

So pathetic of me.

I thought to my self and went outside and sat in front of the pool

It hurts, but that is the Cruel Truth he doesn't love me the way I love him and I can't force him.

I wonder how does she look like.

At the end of the day I know to my self that no matter how I try my best to be enough for him. It will never enough because I can't be her, I can't be the person he loves.

But atleast I'm trying.

<3