Chapter 10

Missing

Levi pov:

She pushed me away last night, but I didn't leave. I just existed her room, but I'm still here just outside.

"Sir, who are you waiting for?" The nurse tapped my shoulder making me open my eyes.

"Uh, I'm y/n Ackerman's husband" I said she raised her eyebrows and checked her clip board

"Oh Mrs. Ackerman she already checked out, just few hours ago" she said.

I stood up and ran towards the parking lot hoping that she is at our house waiting for me to come home. I parked at our garage and rushed to inside I opened the door and no y/n, but instead I saw Petra "I told you to leave!" I said coldly.

"Levi I'm sorry I didn't mean to push her" she said and grabbed my arm.

"You killed my baby".

"I thought you wanted her to abort it" she said and my heart shattered hearing the worst decision I told her, I took my arms from her hold.

"You lied to me you made me believe that y/n and Zeke has an affair! You fucking ruined us!".

"I did that because you were mine from the start!" She screamed at me I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. This is going nowhere.

"You're just the start, but she is my expected ending".

I ran back to my car and drove to f/n's house. I knocked and knocked until Mrs. L/n came out.

"What are you doing here levi?"she asked.

"Is y/n there? Please I want to talk to her" I said in a pleading voice.

"She already left the country, please levi stay away from her. She already went through a lot".

"No please Mrs. L/n give me a chance please".

"Levi I'm not the one who's going to decide, it's y/n. But don't worry even though you've hurt my daughter I know you're a good man".

"What country did she went to?".

"I can't tell you levi, one thing she wanted me to give is this " she said and handed me a white folder and went inside her house. I opened it and it's the divorce papers I filed. She already signed it.

I drove back home feeling so weak. I opened my door, imagining y/n's smiling face waiting for me.

Her warm hugs that I sure hate before, her smile that would piss me off.

I miss it.

Her mom won't tell me what country she went to.

I went to our room and i lay down looking at the ceiling torturing my self from all the stupid decision I made.

I'm just like my dad, I'm an ass.

The next day I went to my mom and Kenny's house.

"Mom, I'm sorry" I mumbled while she went to me and gave me the warmest hug i needed.

"I know" she said.

"I can't find her mom".

"Let her be, she's still in pain. Maybe one day she'll come back running back to your arms again".

"I hope so".

I went to the Ackerman corporation and went straight to Kenny's office "I need your help" I asked he looked at me and took a shot of his tequila.

"Help me find y/n, please Kenny I'm begging you".

I hate begging him, but I knew I wouldn't find her without his help.

"Help you? What I'll find her then your going to play with her then drop her. you let your bitch kill your child levi!" he said.

his word stabbed me "I love her I just realized it now".

"Then just wait for her to come back maybe you'll have a chance with her again".

I left and my cousin mikasa came running to me "levi shorty, hi how are you where is y/n?" she asked.

I looked at her sadly.

"What's wrong? come let's have some drinks" she said and dragged me to a bar.

"So? Spill it" she said and I told her every single thing that happened.

"Seriously!? I want to punch you right now until that pretty face of yours disappear" I looked at her and frown, but to be honest I do deserve it.

"Do you remember the fat girl that save you when we were around seven? I think?"she asked and I nodded.

"It's y/n you idiot! Ever since she landed her eyes on you and saved you, she fell for you" she said and my eyes widened.

"Is that really her I never actually got the chance to catch her name".

"That's her dummy! I would say she is dammed pathetic when it comes to you. Remember the cookies I gave you when we were kids the one with chocolate cubes on top, she was the one who made and ask me to give it to you".

"Why wouldn't she come and talk to me" I asked.

"Because she was too embarrassed to show herself considering her weight and cute ass cheek".

"I don't even care if she's fat she is dammed cute".

"Then why did you let your bitch kill your baby?".

I sighed "I messed up ok".

"What's your plan now?".

"I'll find her I'll make things right, I'll be a good husband".

"Ok, then." she said and a guy came in with long hair and green eyes.

"Hi love!" mikasa said to the tall guy and the guy gave her a peck on the lips.

"Oh levi this is eren my fiance" she said and showed her engagement ring.

"Congrats" I said and stood up and gave eren a tap on the shoulder.

"Don't ever do what I did" I said and left.

I'll find her no matter what.

----------

<3