Chapter 9

Let Go

Y/n pov:

I just lay here in the hospital bed while looking at the ceiling tears still dripping down my face.

kuchel and Kenny decided to go and my dad has an emergency business meeting.

my mom insisted to stay but I told her I'm fine she could leave.

I'm just alone here.

It's fine with me I want to be alone.

I always say I won't give up but I can't anymore, I'm done I can't do it anymore he wanted divorce I'll give it to him I thought to my self as I sat up and try to relax my self.

I reached at the side table where my bag is sitting I took my phone out to check the time it's 9pm.

When I look more in my bag I got a glance at my pregnancy test and the sonogram picture.

With my shaky hands I tried to pick up up while my tears is falling from my eyes none stop.

"Baby I'm sorry" I mumbled as cry while looking at my baby's sonogram.

The door swinged opened when I looked at it it's levi with roses and fruit basket in his hands.

My heart's fuming with anger right now, he is the reason why my baby died.

He did not try to protect me.

I looked at him and my eyes starts to water again I used to love it when he looks at me now it discussed me.

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

he entered my room and put the fruits beside me.

he looked at me and gave me white roses I just looked at it.

He sighed and put the roses beside me.

Are these for our baby who died because of him.

I picked it up and threw it to him.

He looked shock at my action, he picked it up and put it beside the table.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"I want to check if your ok" he said making me pissed.

"You think I'm ok" I said sarcastically while trying to console my anger.

"Y/n".

"Leave me please" I said and pointed at the door.

"I'll stay with you"he said and sat in the sofa.

"I said get out, I don't need you leave me" I said and threw the fruit and roses at the floor.

Levi pov:

I bought her white flower which means new start.

I entered her room and saw her holding the sonogram and pregnancy test with tears in her eyes she looked up and more tears slip out of her eyes.

I hope I can wipe it, I hope I can still make things right.

I walked towards her and put the fruit basket in the bedside table.

I went close to her and put the roses beside her .

She looked at it and threw it in the floor I was shocked when she did that.

She's never like that, she always appreciate small stuff or actions like this.

I picked it up and put it beside the fruit basket.

"What are you doing here" she asked coldly my heart started throbbing painfully.

she never have coldness in her voice.

"I want to check if your ok" I said and I saw her eyes watered again.

"Do you think I'm ok" she asked sarcastically.

I don't think that y/n we just lost our baby I thought to my self.

"Y/n"I called out.

"Leave me please" she said and pointed to the door.

"I'll stay with you" I said and sat in the sofa.

"I said leave I don't you, leave me" she said and took the fruit basket and flowers and threw it at the floor.

"Y/n please I'm sorry" I said and tried to hug her but she pushed me.

"Will your sorry bring my baby back" she said and I froze in my spot.

"Please y/n, I really want to give our marriage a shot"I pleased

Too much to ask? Yeah it is guilt is eating whole.

I already have feelings for her.

"I don't want to anymore" she said making my heart stop a beat.

"Please y/n, let's try it please".

"I can't anymore. I'm done, I give up" she said and I felt my cheek wet,

"Y/n please I thought you will not give up",

"That was before but now I'm done I'm so done" she said

I went to her and try to hug her as she tried to push me away but I held her tighter.

"I'll sign those divorce papers as soon as I get out of this hospital" she declared.

"Y/n please don't" I pleased.

"Levi you were the one who filed it and you were the one that wants me to sign it"she said and guilt tripped me.

"You should leave levi let me go" she said and pushed me.

I knew that when I walk out of this room we're over.

Because we both knew it's dead end for the both of us.